E l e v e n

"You can't become a Hashira like this. You can't even stand up."

~Normal POV~

"That's the point, bitchass."

"Damn, no need to be so rude. I'm just letting you know."

"The attack takes all my stamina, so I practice it every night to gain immunity to the power of it."

"Still, you have to atleast stand up."

"Whatever."

The man lended me his hand to help me up. Since I know I wouldn't be able to get up on my now, I accepted his offer.

"Now, how are you gonna control your breathing now?"

"Shut it, Pomeranian."

"Damn, I'm just messing with you."

~SANEMI POV~

Damn she doe have an attitude.

"Now shoo before you give me fleas."

Her face was revealed, besides her right eye.

"I'm good. I am gonna watch you train."

"Don't you have anything better to do with your life?"

"Yeah, but I have nothing to do right now."

"Go finish your life before it ends."

"God, your attitude is as bad as Kocho describes it."

She ignored my statement and finished training. Which in the process, she ran up the tree doing a backflip, cutting a bamboo training stick. I noticed how her hair was up in a high ponytail, which was like Iguro's hair but fading into white at the ends. I thought she had short hair at the meeting?

~TIME SKIP~

"You need anything? You have been staring for an hour."

"I'm just watching you train."

"Whatever.."

"What's your full name? I guess we can get to know each other since you have a chance to become a Hashira."

"Y/n Iguro. I'm his younger sister."

"Sister? I thought he was the only alive?"

"We don't see each other much due to missions and him being a Hashira."

"What's the age difference?"

"2 years. Is that all you needed?"

"Yeah."

"How about you tell me stuff about you to entertain yourself."

"Sanemi Shinazugawa. Im the same age as your brother."

"Don't you have a brother named Genya??"

"Don't talk about him."

"Jeez, fine."

"Now that we know eachother, you can get back to your training in peace. and you should head inside, it's already sundown."

"I will go inside when I finish. That's what Tomioka would want anyways."

"Whatever"

As myself, Sanemi Shinazugawa, I hated Tomioka. Not because of him in general, but how quiet and distant he is. He probably thinks he is better than us. I walked away from Y/n, going back to the Wind Estate.

~Normal POV~

"Whatever" He walked away, and I couldn't care less. I just continued training. I got so into training doing all my forms that I could do with my remaining stamina. Actually, Tomioka-sama snapped me out of my little zone. A demon was staring at me from the bush, so he killed it.

"Aren't you supposed to be asleep?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, I woke up a little bit ago."

I had to lie, he couldn't know that I was training from yesterday until now.

~Tomioka POV~

"Huh? Oh yeah, I woke up a little bit ago."

I looked at her face, the bags under her eyes told me she was lying. And her clothes were covered in dirt and dust.

"If you just woke up, why are your clothes already dirty?"

"Okay fine, I was training since 3 pm yesterday. I just lost track of time. Gomen."

"Well get inside then."

[INSIDE]

"Clothing is in your room, go change."

She nodded as a response, walking silently to her room.

~In Y/n's room, Normal POV~

I changed into my clean, white kimono and walked out from my room to go sit down on a mat.

"So... how was the mission?"

"It went well, just normal pathetic demons."

"That's good I guess."

"I seen blood on the rocks. What happened?"

"Oh, that. I will clean that up soon."

"I asked what happened."

"..."

"What Happened."