T w e l v e

"What Happened."

~Normal POV~

His tone, it startled me. It sounded harsh. My hands started trembling and I looked down, trying to catch my breath."

~Tomioka POV~

She looked down in her lap, slowing her breathing.

"I was training and I tripped while running up the tree..."

"That's all I needed to know."

"I will go and clean it now.. Gomen"

I grabbed her sleeve, preventing her from going outside.

"You're not going outside this late at night."

I signaled her to sit next to me, and I got food. Knowing she hasn't eaten since she started training. I had to remind her to eat when she was focused on training that it became a habit by now. When I got back and sat down next to her, I set down a bento box infront of her. She did a small prayer before picking up her chopsticks and slowly eating the stuff inside the box. Honestly٫ it seems like something is bothering her٫ but how will I know.

~Y/N POV (normal pov)~
I slowly ate my bento٫ and thanked Tomioka. I got up from where I was sitting and went to my room٫ closing the bamboo door behind me.
'I miss when me and Onii-san used to hang out.'

That's all I Could think about. When we used to train and run and hang out. He never hangs out with me from the time I became a tsugoku to current time. Is he busy or just not wanting to talk to me?

~Third person pov~
Y/n's eyes got watery. The purple and blue orbs looking like they had lip gloss on them. The steaming tears ran down Y/n's face as she wiped some away. Y/n was never the type to cry٫ or show emotion like this٫ but thats what people assume from her attitude. Once you get to Y/n٫ she is an amazing friend to have. Tomioka was worried about her success٫ since she did almost get attacked by a demon while training. If Y/n continues to zone out like this٫ she won't have much success.

~TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MONTH٫ Y/n pov~
"Tanjiro٫ what rank do you think it will be?"
"Maybe a Lower rank? A higher rank is alot to handle Y/n"
"I know٫ also did you hear the Flame Hashira is coming with us on this mission?"
"Oh٫ yeah! Give me a second."
I watched Tanjiro walk over to Zenitsu and Inosuke and signal them to put away they're katanas like we did. Though٫ the guards seen them. I was already on the train٫ and the others hurried on after me.

~5 MINS LATER~
"So٫ Y/n! You made it here fast! Sit down!"
Rengoku-sama pointed infront of him. I kindly sat down and waited for the others٫ who were WAY behind. As they were slowly walking down the aisle and row me and Kyojuro were on.

"Y/n, what is it like being Tomioka's tsugoku? I can tell he is a bit protective of you!!"

"Oh. It is nice, he is vocal around me. A little bit I should say. But he has helped me a bit."

"That's amazing! You have grown since Final Selection! A lot, Y/n! What type of stuff does he make you do? And is he ever there?"

"Not really, I follow a list he gave me, but he helps me when he is there and not on a mission."

"At least he helps you! I heard master and him talking before I left a meeting, and master said that you have the ability to become a Hashira very soon!"

"That's... good I guess."

The others soon arrived.

"Hello, Rengoku-sama!"

"Tanjiro I'm scareddddddd!!!"

"what is this monster demon thing!?!"

"Hello, Tanjiro! Tell your friends to sit along with me and Y/n!"

They all had a small talk while I was just sitting in the corner looking out the train window. I knew there was a blood demon art here, so I was very cautious. But there were beautiful sights n the train. When the ticket stamper guy came around, I never had so much trouble breathing..

A/N
TYSM FOR OVER 200 VIEWS AND ALMOST 300! Sorry about not uploading often٫ problems struck between friends but anyways thank you all for the support!!
ILYSM/p and have an amazing day

738 words including the a/n

Always by each other's side. **-Giyu Tomioka x Y/n Iguro-**On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara