F o u r

I'm back at the Butterfly Mansion, taking my meds. I am thinking about how Master stated I could be a Tsugoku? I mean, I did defeat that white hair dude with some effort. I have no clue if he was giving little, some, or all effort with a wooden sword. I mean, wouldn't he give his all? H his a Hashira after all. 

"Ms. [L/N], you ok? You seem focused on a thought." Lady Kocho questioned.

"Well, Master did state that I have the potential to be a Tsugoku, considering I defeated that white hair guy, but I don't know if I would be good enough to be a Tsugoku"

"I believe that you have the potential to become a tsugoku, even a Hashira. You just have to work for it! That's what all us Hashira did, and we still do! I believe you can do it. Now, lets get to Rehabilitation Training?"

"Sure."

________________________________________________________________________________

The 3 girl that help me stretch are Naho, Sumi, and Kiyo. These stretched aren't hard for me, considering I do stretched harder than these. Next is the Medicine cups? They smell, but I win every time, against Aoi at least. Kanao is hard to beat, but I'm getting closer to winning each day. Tag? Easy, beat Kanao at it EVERY time. Gourds, 3 behind Kanao, it's hard after a long day of Rehab training. Since I already did mine today I can rest if I want, but I sneak out at times like this, when everybody is asleep

'The boulders.. Let's try 3?' 

That was a workout, 3 boulders on rope over a tree? Next on my night routine is normal workouts. Push ups, Sit ups, Lunges, whatever. After that, is the hard part. I attempt to use the non named form of my breathing. Whenever you use it, it takes all your stamina. This attack may just cut the demon at first, but then many many attacks from every side possible. I have been doing this form every night, and decided to make it an official form. 

Eleventh form; The Storm Rages On.

Just as I finished the attack on the metal dummy, somebody yelled my name.

"[Y/N]-san! It's 2 am! What do you think you're doing?"

"Training?"

Aoi-san caught me, why is she even up?

"It's dangerous you know! I heard the bang from your attack, and thought that a demon attacked the mansion."

"I know, I'll come in now"

________________________________________________________________________________

'Can't believe that I have to come inside. Wish Aoi had those earplugs or something, so I could still train' 

I sat down in the bed, I share a room with Tanjiro and the rest, but I make sure I hide at night so Zenitsu doesn't have a crazy scene around me. I sleep in the very corner, not really noticeable, but I do write down all my actions in the day that I have been through. 

I got myself in a comfortable position on my bed and slowly fell asleep, but it was 4:30 by the time I fell asleep, so I would have only gotten a bit of sleep.

1 HOUR LATER

"My my, she seems to be in a deep sleep! [Y/N]-san! It's time to wake up!"

"What time is it..?"

"5:30? Why?"

"I went to bed an hour ago are you serious."

"Oh my, why so late? You may sleep in if you like!"

"I'm fine Lady Kocho. I will be ready for the final Rehab training of my recovery."

It has been 2 months since that battle between Uppermoon 2 and I. During that time, I built up my stamina a lot more than before, and got stronger a small bit too.

"Woohoo! You beat Kanao-san!" 

The triplets were very excited about that. I was as well! Kanao has never been beaten by somebody in a long while. The rest of the training was easy, finished tag in no time, gourds were easy.

"You are free to roam around, [Y/N]-san."

"Arigato, Aoi-san."

________________________________________________________________________________

CAW CAW!! CAW CAW!! LETTER FOR [Y/N] L/N]!!

"A letter for me, huh?"

The letter said something I thought I would have never seen..

"I have seen your skill in combat, enough to become a Hashira. I know you are currently a Kinoe, but we still have some time. This is a request you may accept or decline that will not affect your reputation, but you may become my tsugoku if you desire.      -Tomioka Giyuu, the Water Hashira."

"ME?!?! A TSUGOKU TO THE WATER HASHIRA?!?!"

"HUH?!?!"

"TANJIRO LOOK AT THIS"

He read the letter, and he was actually smiling? Frowning? I had no clue of his emotions.

"You got asked to be trained under the Water Hashira! That's amazing!"

"I want to accept the offer, but I'm scared to"

"Do whatever your heart desires, [Y/N]."

Those words helped me, a lot. After loads of thinking and talking, I wrote back.

"Thank you for the offer, I will kindly accept. I have missions until next Thursday. If you have nothing that day, we can discuss this a tad more. again, Thank you for this amazing offer. -[L/N] [Y/N]"