S e v e n t e e n

"Just stay safe"

I walk towards Giyu still on the porch. I wondered what he was thinking but I put it aside and grabbed my training needs.

•Water
•Hairband
•Bandages
•Pain killers (secret from Giyu)

Have all the needs٫ lets start. New training as he increased it knowing I am a little more powerful after that fight.

"Okay so what do we need to do now?" I ask for the 5th time٫ not understanding. He has clearly given up and comes up behind me. Giyu grabs my hands and adjusts my pose٫ also making sure my arms are straight. Yes I blush a bit٫ blaming it on the sun ofc.
~TS TO AFTER TRAINING٫ AROUND DINNER~

"The others are having a dinner all together٫ Im going since Kocho forced me٫ but they asked if you wanna come."

"Uh٫ sure."

"Just gotta make sure I dont snap at anybody.." I mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing٫ just thought out loud. I'll get ready."

I head to my room and grab my kimono (choose any design). Ofc I have to make sure nobody sees the blue eye٫ so I grab my eyepatch and mask and put them on.

"Still wearing the mask?"

"Yeah."

We walk in silence to the area we were meeting at for udon. I would say the silence wasn't awkward٫ but comfortable silence. We get there and asap sit down.

"Hello Y/n-san! How are you?"

"Hello Kanroji-san٫ I am doing okay٫ what about yourself?" I say in a monotone voice.

"I'm doing fantastic!"

"Good to hear." I reply in a monotone voice yet again, turning around and looking at my lap.

I'm not really in the mood to talk to people, and when that happens I speak monotone.

"You okay? Don't sound so happy."

I give him a simple nod, and continue saying silent. To be honest, I wasn't okay. I don't grief very well. I noticed I only wanted to talk to Tomioka. I wasn't plain around him when talking, but with them, its different.

"Your trapped in la la land again." Giyu says as he snaps in front of me.

"Apologies, Giyu."

...

"Ara ara! Look here, how are you Y/n?"

"... I'm okay." I say with the same tone of voice I had for Kanroji. I'm not gonna try to cheer up anymore, I'll just talk monotone.

"So anything new between you an-"

Our food arrives and we all eat silently.

"Y/n, lets all talk with each Other! Everybody has to talk."

"Erm, I dont feel like talking."

"Looks like the idiot has an impact on her. Amazing." Sanemi said sarcastically. I just ignored it and ate my udon while clenching my kimono.

"God, both of them probably think they are better than us." Sanemi states.

"I know at least the idiot Tomioka does." My brother agrees.

"Just ignore them."

"I'm trying, Giyu." I say with a slight tone of anger. I just continue eating my udon. My mask is off of course but I have my eyepatch, luckily.

"Look at the two quiet people sitting together there! Quiet stupid, right?" Uzui said.

~TS TILL WALKING HOME WITH EVERYBODY~

"They look like idiots. Both quiet, only them talking to each other. We all know that they think they are better than us."

Everything everybody said today was making me more and more angry, but that pushed me to the limit.

"Well maybe if you cared about somebody other than yourself you would know! All of us are upset! And you know, you can say all you want! You're just making a fool of yourself! I am sick and tired of hearing all of you ranting about how Tomioka is quiet! Maybe he just doesn't feel comfortable around you. Have you thought about that? Maybe go ask your brother how he is before making fun of Tomioka! You have no right to make fun of him for being quiet."

" Well I'm not the one who literally hides their identity! And I have more rights than you do! Why are you even so angry!?" Sanemi snapped back.

"Maybe if you watched Kyojuro die you would understand! It should have been me who was in his place! He was my best friend! Maybe watch your best friend die next time! Then you will fucking understand!" I snapped out, tears flowing underneath my mask. They all looked at me like I was crazy.

"Bye, just goodbye."

I sprinted off out of sight to my favorite spot, the blossom tree. I threw my mask on the grass patch when I was on top of the tree, curling into a ball breaking down.

{Giyu POV}
She just ran off like that.

"You all are sick." I said before walking off to find Y/n. I went to her normal blossom tree to see her mask on the grass.

"You here Y/n?"

"... yeah"

She hopped down with her hair down, which was to her lower back, her eyepatch off revealing her blue and purple eyes, red from crying.

"They were pretty shocked when you snapped back and left."

"They can stay shocked. I won't care. I'm just an idiot."

"Well, I'm sorry about Kyojuro, I never thought about it."

"Not your fault."

She sat down next to her mask, patting the spot next to her.

"Sit with me :)"

~TS A MONTH~

"YOU STUPID CROW WHY A MISSION WITH HIM. AAAAAAAAA."

I heard her scream into her pillow.

"Mission with who?"

"Uzui"

"Ah, when do you leave?"

She turned around with her eyepatch on and gave me the look of 'I don't wanna go.'

"Tonight.."

She starts getting her katana and hair ties ready to go.

She is about to leave when I grab her shoulder,

"Just stay safe."

HEY ITS A/N HERE AND TY FOR ALL THE SUPPORT. 3 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY! Giyu and Y/n grew a bond over that month, so that's why they talk more freely. Anyways may post another one today or Friday!

1005 words including a/n