T h r e e

On my way to the Hashira meeting٫ I subconsciously ran into somebody٫ again.
"My deepest apologies! Let me help you up." I offered with a smile٫ despite having bandages and a cast all over my body.
"I can get up myself. I don't need a useless person like you too help me." The man scoffed.
'Rude' I pondered.
"Are you attending the meeting aswell?" I questioned٫ trying to change the subject.
"Would you like to know. Hah!" he said with a displeased attitude.
"Just asking٫ sorry to bother." I apologized and made my way to the court yard."

I was 10 minutes early٫ along with a few other people. The man from before my mission٫ Giyuu I think it was? I also seen Kocho there. She got there quickly. And then the man I bumped into. A white٫ fluffy spike hair with Purple eyes and many scars.
"My my! You got here fast [Y/N]-san! Are you feeling better yet?" Kocho questioned.
"Much better٫ Arigato Lady Kocho."
...
The others arrived much faster than I expected.

"Hello [Y/N]-san!! I brought the others too just by habit. I didn't know if they were supposed to be here so thought I just bring them."
"Hello٫ Tanjiro-san."
Cough Cough
"[Y/N]! Are you ok!??" Tanjiro yelled as he ran to me.
"Im٫ Im fine Tanjiro. No need to worry" I replied in a lower tone.

CAW CAW!! CAW CAW!!
THE MASTER HAS ARRIVED!!

Everybody kneeled٫ I was the only normal slayer kneeling.
"I hope you are doing splendid٫ Master." I said as I greeted him.
"Arigato٫ [Y/N]. Now to the meeting. Today٫ we have [Y/N], Tanjiro٫ Zenitsu٫ Inosuke٫ and Kanao battling the Hashira."
"Exuse me master٫ but [Y/N] just got done from a dealy battle this morning." Kocho said.
"I'm fine Lady Kocho٫ please dont put your worries on me!" I stated with a positive tone.
...
"Well then٫ Tanjiro paired with Kanroji. Inosuke paired with Iguro. Zenitsu paired with Kocho. Kanao paired with Tokito. And lastly٫ [Y/N] with Sanemi. All the Hashira choosen٫ raise your hands please." The master stated.
"[Y/N], come over to this area with Sanemi." Kocho said with a little frustrated tone٫ glaring at Sanemi.

We picked up our wooden Katana's and got in ready position. Sanemi took advantage to my major injuries٫ and already kicked me over٫ putting his foot on my stomach. Hah! He thought he already won. That was a replica made out of mist and water. He was so dumb to not know.
"ACK!" the man let out a sound after I kicked the top part of his spine.
Tomioka looked at Sanemi٫ then back at me again٫ who was ready to battle.

TOMIOKA POV
She has much potential٫ maybe she could be my tsugoku? What rank is she? Maybe a high rank? Master should know.
"Master٫ what rank is [Y/N]?"
"She is Kanoe"
"Arigato"
A Kanoe? She has the power of a Hashira. She may be far from be becoming a Hashira٫ but I will write to her tonight٫ let's hope she accepts.

NORMAL POV
Sanemi was down٫ bleeding on the floor next to me. I was bleeding from my previous wounds from battling Upper 2. He had whipped me down on the rock hard pebble floor. I was bleeding from the front of my head٫ my eyelid from when he cut it with the wood. My training mask had cracked above my eye, at least they wont see them. His wounds were worse than mine٫ even though I was a lower rank.

"End this fight! It's too harsh for [Y/N]-san!!" Kanroji yelled as Iguro covered her eyes.

"... Good fight kid." Sanemi complimented.
I felt the corner of my lips curl into an angle٫ forming a small smile.
"What rank are you kid?" Sanemi wondered.
"One٫ Im 19. Two٫ a Kanoe."
Everybody was shocked٫ besides Giyuu. He found out from master. I heard his small talk.
"You are all dismissed besides [Y/N]. Have a good rest of your day"
...
"[Y/N], you have the potential to be a high rank Hashira٫ but I cant make you one yet until you become a tsugoku. The only reason for this is that other slayers have offered to be a Hashira and couldn't train under a current Hashira. You have the ability to. Keep that in mind٫ you are dismissed." Master said.
"Arigato master٫ have a great day."