four

+|+|+

+|+|+

The next few weeks of Uni, Isabel found herself bumping into the band left right and centre. She caught Freddie wandering around campus and they ditched their last two lectures of the day together. She saw John chatting with a pretty dark-haired woman and they exchanged smiles from afar. And finally, Roger was in her English Lit lecture, dozing at the back of the room. He'd noticed her in the class and caught up with her afterwards, "Isabel!" he called, she turned at the sound of her name and smiled brightly when she saw who called it.

"Hey, Roger," she greeted as he came up beside her.

"Hey, Bella, wanna go get a coffee?" He asked, nodding towards a coffee stand, she eagerly agreed and then went towards it.

Isabel gave a sigh of relief when the coffee was placed in her hand, she took large gulps of the liquid not phased by how hot it was, "Slow down, love," Roger chuckled lightly, watching her bottle it down.

"Sorry, Professor Hopkins drives me mad," She complained as the two began walking around campus together.

"Damn right," Roger agreed, "The old bat droned on about Pride & Prejudice for an hour,"

Isabel laughed, "I thought you studied dentistry?"

"I do," Roger nodded, "But I join other lectures sometimes, dentistry is so boring," Isabel chuckled again, she can imagine. The two walked together in silence. Isabel checked her watch and groaned quietly.

"I have to go, I have Psychology its my major so I can't skip it sadly," she explained.

"So you study lunatics and crazy people?" Roger joked, raising one of his eyebrows.

"Yeah, pretty much," Isabel laughed, "Thanks for the coffee, bye Rog!" she called as she turned to walk away.

"Bye,"

+|+|+

And so after that very long week of Uni, Isabel found herself at another gig with Mary. She was ready to get pisses, even though she vowed to never drink again, she needed an escape from the stress of overdue coursework. So, when she wasn't chosen to stay sober and drive everyone home later (And although he wasn't very happy about it, Brian was sober tonight), the first thing she did was get some shots in her. Mary and Isabel had been joined this evening by Julie Jackson, the one Isabel saw Deaky with at Uni the last week and she seemed lovely. "So is John your boyfriend?" Mary asked, innocently. Julie went red and shrugged.