fifteen

+|+|+

+|+|+

"This is bollocks!" Roger complained, a tractor rolled passed and he took another bite from the ham sandwich in his hand. They were leaving Glasgow and were on the way back to London but one of the tires on the van had blown and they were stuck in the middle of know where.

"It's counter clockwise I think you'd find John," Brian said, coming around from the other side of the van.

"Oh is it? Really Brian would you like to do it? Please feel free," John said, obviously pissed off and still struggling with the tire.

"No, no, your doing a good job," Brian assured him, he shoved his hands in his pockets and looked around.

"We've sold out half the unis and pubs down south of Glasgow and I'm stuck in the middle of know where eating a ham sandwich!" Roger huffed, dropping his hands down on his legs.

"The trouble is we're not thinking big enough," Freddie said, his nose was stuck in a newspaper.

"What you got in mind, Fred?" Brian asked.

"An album," Freddie said, everyone stared at him as if he was joking.

John got up and joined the conversation, "An album? We can't afford an album,"

Freddie thought for a second, "How much do you think we could get for this van?"

Brian exhaled and folded his arms, John and Brian turned to Roger who looked fuming. "I hope your joking," Roger said and took another bite of the sandwich.

+|+|+

Isabel was staring at the phone. She was panicking, patting her legs and pacing back and forth. She'd decided to break it off with Roger- she had to recover from her bad reputation and didn't think someone with the same reputation would help with that. And it was partially because of what Sarah told her. Isabel and Roger had only been dating for two weeks and Isabel wasn't entirely sure if she completely trusted him.

Isabel breathed in deeply and moved towards the phone, punched in the number of their b&b that Roger had paged her earlier that night. It was nearing midnight so she hoped the band were back at the b&b and not still out drinking.

Roger picked up after three rings and his voice was tired, "Hello?" he grumbled.

"Hi, Rog," She said, quietly.

"Oh, hey love," he said, "You know it's nearly midnight?"

"Yeah, Rog, sorry I just need to say something to you," Isabel said, he grunted and she spoke again, "We need to end this, us, it's not good, I'm sorry,"