thirteen

Quick a/n: smut warning!! When I get to the smut, I'm gonna put another warning. And I'm also releasing a little early- don't get used to it <3

+|+|+

+|+|+

"How's Isabel?" John asked, the band were sat in a booth at the diner scanning the menus. Sugar Sugar by The Archies was blaring from the jukebox.

"Very pissed off," Roger murmured, he glanced up as the bell tinkled and Isabel came barging inside wearing her waitress uniform. Thick black sunglasses were over her eyes and her arms were crossed over her body. "Speak of the devil,"

The group turned their heads to see her speaking aggressively with the other waitress who was soon to leave the diner. "What is this shit?" Isabel grumbled and moved towards the jukebox. She removed the record from the jukebox and shoved it back into the sleeve. She flipped through the stack of available records and put on 'Are You Experienced' by Jimi Hendrix. She saw the band sat in a booth and stumbled over.

"Hey, you guys beens served?" she asked and flipped out her notepad.

"Hi, love," Roger said and kissed her cheek.

"Hey," she said, "You guys want a fry up?" Isabel offered, she didn't wait for their reply and quickly sauntered off at the sound the chef calling her. She held up four fingers up, "Four fry ups!" she called to the chef. She moved hoisted the three plates onto her arms and scurried over to the booth of customers. "Beans on toast, scrambled eggs and a sausage sandwich," she said and placed the plates down.

+|+|+

Isabel stood behind the work top with her head in her hands. She rubbed her eyes with her fist and huffed. "Alright, doll?" came a thick cockney accent behind her. She jumped a little and turned to face her boss.

"Yeah, I'm alright, tired, little hungover," she explained, she saw the band finishing up their food. She pulled out her notepad and started working out their bill.

"Fun night, yeah?" he asked, smirking at her and glancing at her up and down.

Isabel narrowed her eyes at him and tensed up, "Yeah, thanks," she said through gritted teeth. She turned back to the notepad and looked down. She sucked in her breathe as she felt a large hand snake around her lower back and squeeze her hips. She felt Matthew's hot breath on her shoulder and shifted uncomfortably.

Isabel looked up at the band's table and saw Roger looking from the two to the conversation. She gestured at him to come over and once he saw what was going on his eyes narrowed as-well, he stood up and went over to them. "Hey, love, can we get the bill?" Roger said.