fourteen

+|+|+

+|+|+

It was Thursday morning and the band were packing their stuff into Roger's van. "Freddie what are you doing?" Isabel asked, strolling over to where he was. He was learning against the van with a magazine in his hand.

"I'm helping," he shrugged.

"Right," Isabel said, "Can I help as-well?"

"Of course, darling," Freddie said and opened the pages wider for Isabel too see.

"Oh yeah, Carmen Miranda has a real nose," she scoffed and peered closer, Freddie chuckled and glanced at her.

"Is that a new tattoo?" Freddie asked, pointing at the purple mark on her neck. She wore a scarf but it was poking out a little.

Isabel slapped a hand to her neck, "Um-" she chuckled nervously, "Yes?" she glanced at Roger who smirked at her. Freddie picked up on the tensions and looked between them.

"Was the tattoo done by Mr Taylor?" Freddie asked. The news of their relationship had gotten out and the others were certainly not surprised.

"Maybe?" Isabel said, Freddie smirked.

"Adorable,"

Isabel rolled her eyes, "I bet Mary's whole body is tatted up by you mr Bulsara, but she just got a really great spray tan,"

Freddie went red and looked down at the magazine, Isabel chuckled and patted his shoulder. She went away to actually help with all the equipment.

+|+|+

The boys had started clambering into the van, preparing for the long trip ahead and the girls were saying their goodbyes. "Bye Brian," Isabel said, hugging him and pecking his cheek. She did the same with John and Freddie before moving to Roger who was already sat in the drivers seat. She opened the door and stood on the small step.

"Hi," she said, Roger swivelled around in his seat and removed his sunglasses.

"Hi," he said, placing his hands around her waist.

"I'ma miss you," Isabel said.

"It's only three weeks, love," Roger reassured her.

"Three weeks too many," Isabel complained and pecked his lips.

"Who's choosing the movie when I get back?" he asked, changing the subject.