Prologue: A New Wind

Y/n Pov:

My name is Y/n L/n an 19 years old average college student and live on a 100 blocks away northside.. I am not in relationship like all the students but I'm always at the top of my class but deep down I'm always bullied for no reason just to make them entertained even on public and online... Even the parents of the bully and teachers doesn't take action while my parents are dead now and I myself have to learn the hard way...  I get to home always early and study, I don't smoke vape or cigar only just to breathe air, I don't drink because I don't have friends and I always sleep at 8pm with a cold glass of chocolate drink and I will sleep no matter what. When I'm always waking up at 4 am, I go drink some milk and take a meditation and stretch before I go jugging... I am a person who was literary been abused and wished to have a quiet life, even then I have no escape even I tried to beg them there is no way out... 

right now I am walking through the big campus, on the sunny day near summer after I finish my side job as a food delivery after I park my delivery motorcycle at the other side of the campus, even I am calm now, any minute and shits is about to happened and that will be my bullies are not going to spare me... The clock tick off on the main building, the noise of the crowded students chattering through the surroundings, clout chasers revving their fast cars to the hoes, but here I am walking alone, It might be sad to anyone but for me, I've survived it long ago without any help...

Until...

A familiar voice, I hear approaching near and suddenly a large arm goes right through and It's no mistaken it, the College Athlete jocks are here are making a fun of me and forcing me to do their school work...

Bully 1: Hey nerd! Where the hell is my school work I told you...

As he grabs my t-shirt like it was nothing, same height as me 6.3 inches but his build is more of a athletic while I'm on a tone body with little muscle mass...

Bully 2: Yeah and where's mine and the others, don't tell me you did your homework first than us?

I'm already tired of hearing their superior personality trying to look like I'm more of a tool, but this time I'll...

Bully 3: Come answer them and give us our homework you idiot!

Y/n: Who says I'm the Idiot while you a basketball player who is even In a bench yet and not playing not only that all of you didn't study and failed the test last semester! If your saying that I'm an Idiot then fuck you and all around you! I'm tired of being picked by you and all you!

Bully 4: What the hell did you say punk, If I were you, you need to be humbled by the elders...

Y/n: Elders are rich assholes without manners, with parental Issues!

And I punched him to the face caused him to bleed out, the first time I fight even the odds are around me, I felt freedom since now, I have enough from all of them, I don't want to make my destiny dictates me, I'll create one from myself...

Bully 4: Damn! You!

As he rushed, I dodged his attacks but got cornered by the other three and grabbed both my hands and feet and starting me to beat me like a pulp in the middle of the campus, I cough some blood, I mean a large of blood making me turning my vision becoming unconscious... A Hallucination starting to occur and I knocked out easily in a next punch landing from a face...

Timeskip: Two hours later

Location: Abandoned storage unit...

I suddenly awakened but tied in the chair and my face is covered up while they wake me up which I can't breathe properly, even It comes down to this, at least I might die fighting even I lately realized that I die fighting for my freedom... My eyes can't open anymore, my nose and my mouth constantly still loosing my blood and my body can't anything because I become numb by taking a hell of beat onto them!