Hunt Of The Eternity Devil Part 2

Location: Coco Jumbo's Secret Room 

Y/n Pov:

Denji: Woah the inside of this room is looks great and not only that it also has free snacks and food!

Himeno: And the interior feels nice including the sofa and it also has music player right there...

Power: Such strange power! Where did you get it human! 

Y/n: Hey call my name if I were you...

Aki: JoJo, where did you get this turtle and that key? 

Y/n: I able to found it on hospital and decide it to grant it's power in order to use it on situations like this...

Himeno: Grant it's power? Does this means you have contract to devils?

Y/n: Nah but I have an ability to grant anyone a power to do so...

Hirokazu: Does this means are you a devil?

Y/n: Not really, If I were one of them, I can kill you all without hesitation in this scenario...

Denji: If your not a devil or a hybrid like me, and what's your source of power?

Shit If I were going to reveal it, then what if they able to see Makima's stand and how could I tell if it might learn that she's also the Control Devil but she's changing for the better... How could I explained it or should I reveal it at the same time It able to build a better team relationship and give them stands like Pucci giving it to the inmates at Dolphin Street Prison.

But There's no hiding it when it comes to this but I rather need to keep it in caution...

Y/n: So do you want to learn the source of my power?

Himeno: Of course, I'm curious that how did you able to one shot two large devils that you've encountered and you said you didn't have any devil contract at makes you a special one...

Y/n: But it will take a while and since this devil will appear later mostly, take a drink and snacks... One request Kobeni...

Kobeni: Huh? What's the request?

Y/n: Can you open the disc player and get the Bohemian Rhapsody Vinyl Record disc play..

Kobeni: Yes...

As she opened the disc player and place the Bohemian Rhapsody Vinyl Record disc, this is where I will start explaining my abilities while the song is playing...