Hunt of The Eternity Devil 1

Location: Hotel 

Y/n Pov:

As we entered through the building and reached the floor were still there but some form in a group where Aki and the rest of the girls are one side, while me, Hirokazu and Denji on the other side trying to compete until I able to read their minds clearly that about the bet was given on Himeno and the reward is the kiss while Denji wanted it, Hirokazu on the other hand doesn't want to kiss her because he was a punk.

I get it but I understand why he does that but I hope someday he able to meet something special to him... Right now I'm enjoying this type of situation where utter chaos happening in those two while us on the back minding our own business...

Until Power steps in an causing a fight while Kobeni steps in also to stop Power from joining into the fight... While the three us left, they talk about on the rookies which they mentioned Kobeni, Hirokazu and the other rookies such as me.

Aki: What's your take on the rookies, Himeno?

Himeno: I would say that Arai's not super competent but he does make it up for motivation and will power to do so. While Kobeni got the moves but she's very timid. You think any of the the five rookies have a shot of surviving, Aki?

Aki: Well most people go die or go private after a year regardless how strong they were.

Y/n: What about me?

Aki: Well even you one shot those two large devils, you still have to prove it to us that you're fit in this organization.

Y/n: Fine by me then. Good grief...

 Himeno: Don't go harsh on our newcomer Aki, he might be the the only one who can defeat this strong unknown devil... 

Aki: I got that and don't remind me all the time...

Himeno: And Don't die on me Aki.

Why did she tell him to don't die on her, maybe due to the PTSD or trauma when her partner died maybe but this should be a case when it comes that scenario. While we still walking finding the strong unnamed devil until the door opened next to the last and see it was only devil but the appearance was just a human face with fingers mimicking like a feet and feels like a big chungus but creepy.

 While we still walking finding the strong unnamed devil until the door opened next to the last and see it was only devil but the appearance was just a human face with fingers mimicking like a feet and feels like a big chungus but creepy

Or it is work of a devil that a human turned him into a hideous creature but looks like it?

Once he stares at us on a creepy face, definitely someone is controlling him while I able to read the mind... He goes of to Kobeni but got stopped it by stunning him into an air, is she a stand user.