Silent Execution Night Final

Location: Port of Tokyo, Japan 

3rd Pov:

Yakuza Henchmen 1: Boss, are you sure it is the right place? It doesn't look that this is a meeting place?

Yakuza Henchmen 2: Yeah, something feels off.

???: No, but all of you split up to guard the meeting place for potential threat and we'll wait for Akane to discuss how to kill Chainsaw man and take his heart which is the source of power

???: No, but all of you split up to guard the meeting place for potential threat and we'll wait for Akane to discuss how to kill Chainsaw man and take his heart which is the source of power... She will be any minute now and some of you are with me to guard the perimeter as possible.

All Yakuza Henchmen: Yes! 

As they loaded up the big guns multiple assault riffles with laser and flashlight attachment to it... SMG or auto shotguns anywhere to guard the meeting place which Y/n is able to pick up the intel and move along silently.

Y/n Pov:

The foggy and heavy rain gives me enough advantage to take them out, but oh so they need Denjis heart for what? But Which unlucky foes will go first... As I summoned my stand Whitesnake Ultimate and give my silenced USP pistol to take them out one by one with special ammo came from my Killer Queen's first bomb...

But sometimes a great entrance needed to start with a bang!

And a silent explosion killed multiple groups that are near at the bricks that are placed as C4 but luckily the metal crate didn't destroy only a group of goons exploded and erased their body traces while their weapons are gone...

At the same time the bricks also near at their vehicles which it destroyed without any sound but they noticed that their vehicles also erased by a single explosion which they go on a defensive position.