First Date (Valentines Day Special)

Location: Shibuya District, Tokyo Japan 

Y/n Pov:

Makima: How do I look? Do I look pleasing in your eyes?

Y/n: Of course, I've never thought that you will wear this type of clothes.

Makima: I'm typically more of a reserved one since I'm in contract of the Prime Minister, however when it comes to you, I wanted to make it special all the way. 

Y/n: Really?

Makima: It's a no brainer to ask when someone will put an effort when it comes to dates especially your clothes, you look handsome in my opinion...

(Just only the clothes)

Y/n: Thanks I've really prepared it the day before which is why I'm almost gone at the whole time.

Makima: Understandable.

Y/n: Plus do you think they will going to find out like the rest of the Divisions and Denji?

Makima: It might be a chance, but before I came here, I order the rest of the Division 4 to take care of another Devil while Denji is on the Cafe from what I've come up in my surveillance and meeting another girl...

Y/n: Another girl? Luckily and what place?

Makima: From what I've known he's at Ginza District which known from restaurants, cafe, Department Stores and many more.

Y/n: Looks like It won't anymore and where should we start?

Makima: You're the man and you should know where to start, isn't that Dates how supposed to work?

Y/n: Maybe but sometimes woman first since gentleman treat their partners special.

Makima: You have a point.