Aftermath Celebration(Lemon)

Location: Kabukicho District, Shinjuku Tokyo Japan 

Y/n Pov:

Y/n: Before we enter to the resto bar, just remember to play our part that were only just co-workers...

Makima: But I hope that you won't going to get wasted later on since you promised me later.

Y/n: I know and don't worry that I can use my ability to create life onto my teeth turning into the  jellyfish and extract the alcoholic content. But for you, just don't be jealous in front of Himeno as possible.

Makima: But I can't just...

Y/n: Look, It's right to protect your partner when it comes to this scenario, but what if on the other Public Safety think on us huh... Denji and the other Special Division 4 will be fine but what if on the other division and might spread into the Prime Minister, it will be...

Makima: Worse.

Y/n: Indeed since this era where technology expanded and evolve even further, we can't stop it even with our power, may people will spread it like a virus that cannot be stopped.

Makima: By then, promise that you will try not to be flirty to her? 

Y/n: Promise is promise and if we wanted to talk... Take this disc, it able to communicate us telepathically. That way, you can advice me that I am I being charismatic, flirty or something else came in your mind.

And she inserted the disc onto her head converting into an ability...

Makima: Sure, why not?

As we enter through the Resto Bar, many people are also there, mostly are salaryman and their buddies until we see Denji, Power, Himeno, Aki, and the others are there starting to eat but I noticed that Denji isn't drinking a beer since he is a minor while I'm not borderline anymore.

Y/n: Oh, so my boy Denji going to get that first kiss huh?

Denji: JoJo and Makima, you're here...

Himeno: So he finally show up and you too Makima-san...

Makima: Yes, I wanted to join your little celebration.

Aki: Of course, you're invited here, and have a seat and including you JoJo...

Y/n: Thank you.

Makima: So you were going to kiss someone, Denji?

At the same time, Denji is sweating nervously with his heartbeat starting to pump faster than ever before... I get it why he is sweating due to Makima, however I still need to play a role in order not our relationship ever got revealed.

Denji(Sweating Nervously): No, ma'am!

Himeno: Aw... Are we not going to kiss me Denji?

Denji( Sweating Nervously ): Yes Of course!

Y/n: That's the spirit and I didn't knew you have the balls to do that! 

Y/n( Telepathic ): Looks like he's nervous in front of you?

Makima( Telepathic ): Yeah and should I give him the encouragement to do so?

Y/n ( Telepathic ): By all means go for it and It wouldn't bad right? And Good Grief, Teenagers are truly the horniest beings in Earth...

Makima( Telepathic ): And you too right?

Y/n ( Telepathic ): And why me?

Makima( Telepathic ): Because you got hard earlier when I touch your private part to the point it turned hard as a rock...