First Fight

Location: Y/n's house

Y/n Pov:

The lights suddenly disappeared as I appeared on a modern looking home but Japanese style, so that means live in Japan! I expected better located but good nonetheless, look at the wood planks so thin and shiny with rugs integrated onto it on the other side looks like a older style mixed with a new one... 

plus there is grass patterns makes better when meditating while listening to any relaxing music, I walk and opened the wooden handle of the sliding glass doors, seeing the atmosphere and the ambiance of interior feels relaxing but I noticed the envelope and a smart phone looks like a Samsung Note 20 and looks like it's mine...

I went to the settings and the letters are English seems fine but I noticed the profile is signed into my Google Account after I die, I guess it has been also been saved... As I put my phone onto my pocket dimension, I summoned my Whitesnake Ultimate to surveillance the entire house whenever there is a trespasser nearby...

Whitesnake Ultimate: So you wanted me to do is to surveil the entire area of your house in the meantime?

Y/n: That's right, just to make sure and maybe stand uses are also there but who knows...

Whitesnake Ultimate: Okay then...

As my stand  walked through outside  to do surveil, I myself open the letter on the envelope and the letters contained the Japanese Kanji with the language Nihongo, luckily I able to understand and the how it write is horizontal and able to translate it into its letter form in English...

"Dear Y/n Joestar"

                           I sent you this message, and you noticed the family name Joestar right, since you are in the new world It's befitting to have a new life so I give you a new family and due to your Joestar birthmark, I assume that you are also a part now of Joestar Family... The house is also yours, and all of the items included and added some special items at your master's bedroom upstairs plus all of the electric bills and water bills are free from the first month and after that, you need to find a new job and luckily the house, cars and motorcycles are also insured by the Banks so don't need to worry... About the money, well you have a starter 5 million dollars onto your bank account is equals to 668,292,500.00 Yen so good luck spending but I were you, try to be mindful...