Do You Believe In Gravity? Part1

Y/n Pov:

The battle has been started As I myself and that giant Leech approaching one to one and testing what I'm capable of not just a Stand user but a fighter in general

The battle has been started As I myself and that giant Leech approaching one to one and testing what I'm capable of not just a Stand user but a fighter in general... The leech long tentacles starting to attack me, but I evaded with quick agility and usage of backflips effortless without she even noticed that I'm already in the back...

Y/n: To slow...

As I myself already facing at the back, the next attack which my foresight anticipated it and grabbed it easily without any usage of my strongest stand that can assist me since I my self is already capable of doing it effortlessly just like Heimdall dodges an arrow coming from Atreus...

Now as I able to get a grip on, I crushed it with my strength and lost one of her tentacles resulting from major blood loss and dodged it easily with my swift movement like an expert combatant should be...

But I didn't give her a chance since I got bored and finished her by doing chopping her face of like Pucci did to Jotaro in the last fight...

Y/n: You're two steps behind. You might be strong however, your blindness and big of a target is also your weakness... Now perish same as the other one who died before you in the name of God.

And I chopped her head using my palm of my hand instantly without hesitation instantly killing her off without any difficulties and landed safely ended out a big splash of blood coming my way but able to evade in advanced not to ruin those stains on my new suit...

Denji Pov:

Those movements are smooth, the flexible and so agile that able to beat this big in one slash while I myself will loose my blood before that... Plus there is no mistaken that his feats are not human at all, is he a hybrid like myself but don't tend to use his powers or he's special?