The Waiting Game Part 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timeskip: 3 Months Later

Location: Unknown Forests, Germany 

3rd Pov:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the other parts of the world in the next three months experienced winter like in the country of Germany, located in the middle of the forest where the so called the master and student who are also Devil Hunters are hunting a wolf to have a warm meat stew later at night due to the extreme coldness of winter. 

Breathing slowly with immense warm air releasing to their bodies, now they able to hunt the wolf who is unaware of the nearby surroundings leaving him dead with a one fatal shot of an arrow of a boy named Tolka. And the woman who appears to be his teacher or master.

Master: Tolka do you feel like you took a life in front of an lifeless animal we've hunt?

Tolka: Like I took a life... No, I only feel the vibration from the bowstring. 

Master: I see... Look's like I've trained you well... And we'll have to go home early since winter might be worsen at night.

Tolka: Okay Master and should I get the wolf right away?

Master: Yes please...

Once the young man take the lifeless body of an wolf, they went back to their home to prepare their food for dinner before the winter worsen it's conditions at the dark and snowy night later on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timeskip: 1 hour later

Location: Nearby House 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tolka: The dinner is ready master...

Master: You've done it well Tolka and I am reminding you in our job is no ordinarily devil hunting job but...

Until a one knock of an door which the two surprised that there is no other person roaming around in the dark snowy areas where the vision clogged with thick mists. After a minute or so, they didn't mind it at all as they go back again to what she is trying to say to him.

Master: The thing is that...

Somewhat a multiple of angry knocking noises that are not caused by a wind breeze but an unknow person could be wanting some help.