Silent Execution Night Part 2

Location: Between Near Alleyway Shinjuku, Tokyo Japan.

Y/n Pov:

After 10 minutes since I able to follow them, they are already on the alleyway which she parked the car with her four henchmen I suppose while the climate is already raining heavily using my new stand ability comes from Weather Report to make the rain moderate and foggy at a radius of up to 100km due to my ability is much powerful than the normal weather report but I created only the copy of it in order to give it to someone else worthy and loyal to me...

Even the Low Pressure area is going to rain next week at Monday, the loud thunderstorms I created is because of the heavy rain I created during this night, many people are gone almost but only people are walking is only because they have umbrellas especially students from the middle school or salary man who do need to save some money instead of going to the train station.

I activated my stand, Whitesnake Ultimate to order him around but before that I use the Soft and Wet Ability called plunder to steal a sound inside on my car just in case some spy is able to listen to me and my stand...

Y/n: Whitesnake Ultimate, can you gain some information by interrogating a short haired blonde woman who wears a hoodie...

Whitesnake Ultimate: Can't we take her memories?

Y/n: No, she has 4 men out there with her, maybe some goons from an underground crime syndicate, taking memories will be easy, but we using her as a leverage and keeping her alive in exchange, I wanted to know deeper...

Whitesnake Ultimate: What's happened when she didn't cooperate?

Y/n: Then use your disc and I will order it to make sure she will obey to me, before you go I will give you this silenced pistol... Kill the other four guys and leaver her alive.

But my stand inspect all the bullets for safety reasons...

Y/n: Don't worry, all those bullets are infinite amount and leave no traces by using killer queen's first bomb ability

And he touched all the bullets to be loaded with explosive ammo.

Y/n: Be careful of your surroundings and happy hunting...

As my stand opened and closed the door ready to kill and interrogate this blonde hair woman who she will be the key, even though I'm not a police officer, I felt like she has come contract with the devil... At the same time, I use Paisley Park to manipulate technology to my heavy graded police laptops using at USA when I searched the house before I left... By that, my ability to manipulate technology onto this laptop is able to hacked the CCTV cameras and set to a loophole making it static and never changes, which only applies to my street where my car parked at an encrypted network which the police and traffic management never suspect any of it in order to do it without any trace.