FRAGILE

" Sky people can't see. "

" I can. "

Cynthia Addai-Robinson as Rachel Sully / Haiì Te Yaalìì Linmäswueyn'ite

The Savior

Laz Alonso as Tsu'tey te Rongloa Ateyitan

The Warrior

Rachel Sully, the older adoptive sister of Jake Sully and Tom Sully, has always wanted to escape her world. She dreamed of going to Pandora alongside Tom, yet she thought they would never accept someone with Parkinsonism. She was slow and she was sure she would hinder everyone's work ethic.

That was until Tom told her there was still a chance to join the Avatar program, even for someone like her. So she studied and studied hard. She spent five hours a day practicing Na'vi, and the other hours practicing to get faster and stronger.

She finally applied in Na'vi - Human Relations, elated when she was accepted along with Tom. She trained, used the simulator, became top of her class, and learned more about the culture of the Na'vi.

A few months before they were meant to leave, Tom died, leaving her alone and broken. She decided to keep going, to fulfill both their dreams of going to Pandora.

Then she learned that her youngest brother was meant to take Tom's place, without even working for it, or even trying. It was Tom's dream, not his.

That made her madder than anything. She trained, studied, and practiced even harder than she did before. She made friends, speaking with them about Pandora and the Na'vi.

She even learned about botany, in hopes that could increase her chances of getting closer to the Na'vi. And then, the time finally came to go to Pandora.

ADDITIONAL CAST

sam worthington - jake sully and tom sully

zoe saldaña - neytiri

sigourney weaver - grace augustine

joel david moore - norm spellman

michelle rodriguez - trudy chacon

wes studi - eytukan

c.c.h. pounder - mo'at

stephen lang - colonel quaritch

dileep rao - max patel

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Avatar, James Cameron does. I only own my characters, my plot, my dialogue, etc. This is only fanfiction.