Chapter 3

I have some smut in this chapter. It's italized if you want to skip it.

School was normal. When we got home Henri was still gone. So we went to the only person that can help us. Sam. We walk into his house. "Sam!" Four calls out. We walk around until we arrive to his room. He pulls a gun on us.

Four goes to react, but I stop him. "You're aliens." He claims. Henri is going to kill me.

"Yes." He looks shocked.

"Prove it!" Four sets his hand on fire. I take my hair down. Light blue hair falling in my face.

"Four, hit me." He nods, before swinging. My hair turning jet black. As I stop him. "If that's proof enough. Then we need your help." He sets the gun down.

"Ok. Come on we can take my dads old truck." We all pile in. Once four exspialns everything. We arrive at henris last known location. We walk into a house, and have to take out everyone. I bust through the basement door. Four behind me, and Sam in our getaway car. Four takes out more people with his new found telikonises. I run over to Henri, and break his ties. He's been beat up bad. I may only be able to see out of one eye, but I can still see the small cut on his forehead. As well as all the other bruises and cuts all over him. I squat down, and put his arm around my shoulders.

"We're going to stand up on the count of three. Ready?" He nods, "one, two, three." On three we stand up. He grunts. He try's to walk on his own, but can't. If I were human. I wouldn't be able to help him.

"Their coming! We have to go now!" Four yells, we somehow make up the steps. We all start running. I have to throw Henri over my shoulder. Four deflects as many as he can with his telikonises. Sam pulls up. Four hops in, and I shove Henri in next to four.

"There's a rifle in the back!" Sam yells. As I jump in the back. I pick up the gun and start firing. I don't stop till they all turn to ash. I lean back. Resting my head on the cab. I knock twice. Henri rolls down his window.

"All clear!" I yell, the ride back to paradise is quite. Sam drops us off.

"That was close." I say to Henri as I patch him up. Four is on the phone with Sara. I'm not sure when they started dating. It just happened.

"It was."

"Why are we staying?"

"For John." That's a lie, but I don't push him. I finish his stitches. Before patting him on the shoulder.

"Go get some sleep." He laughs. As I quote him. I go to my room. I go to sleep, and see nine doing sit ups.

"Nine." I say. He looks up, and stops. He stands up, and walks over to me.

"You look like you had a long day."

"Yeah." He takes my hand and sits down. I sit down next to him. I decide to lay in his lap. My free hand playing with his hair.

"You know, you're the only reason why I don't run into that shield and kill myself. You're the only thing that keeps me going." He says, his voice low.

"Henri, almost died today. The mogdoriens are after us, and yet we aren't running this time. I don't know why. Maybe this is our last stand. Or maybe he's just given up. I could leave and free you, but I don't know how I'll even get to West Virginia." I sigh.

"Don't worry about it, babe." He runs a hand through my hair. "I'll get out of here. Dead or alive. Hopefully alive." I smile at him. I gently tug his hair. He smirks then a moan escapes his lips. I raise an eyebrow at him. "You just have a way of turning me on."

I sit up. "Oh I can do more then that." I press my lips to his. His hands find my hips, and places themselves on them firmly. We both pull away breath less. Then without warning he starts kissing my neck. This time it's my turn to moan. He chuckles against my skin.

"You're heart beat is so fast. I can feel it." He mutters. He starts moving down my neck. My hands run over his chest, back, and stomach. He pulls my shirt off. And starts kissing down my chest. I slip my hand under his pants. He moans, and his back arches slightly. He pushes me down pinning my arms at my side. "You're a little eager." He gets on top of me, and pulls down my pants. Then undos his. He enters me. It's a little painful. I moan. "I know." He says. Before he slowly begins to thrust.

"Nine." I pant.

"I love when you say my name like that." He lets my arms go. I start tugging at his hair. He pulls out, and we both ride out our highs.

I lay my head on his chest. He plays with my hair. "neun," I say,

"What does neun mean?" I smile,

"It means nine in my language. It's atcully German, but my language is a mix of many earth languages."

He leans down some, and kisses me in my hair. "I like it."

"I want to stay like this forever."

"I know." I wake up first. I get dressed and sit across from Henri.

"I heard you last night." He says, with out looking up. My face turns red. "I'm not mad. Just don't do that again. I don't need you pregnant. At least not when you meet." I nod

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. You're young and in love. Just don't do anything stupid. I know stuff about loric. Hell I am one, but I know nothing about starganan." I nod again.

"What were they like? My parents." I ask

He smiles, like he's thinking back to a distant memory. "Your mothers name was Julie. She was second in command of the star. The head ship for the starganans, and she was the second in command of that planet. She was stubborn. She had the same ability as you. The best fighter I ever met. I first met her when her and justen, your father. Came by to check in. Like they normally did. I was their tour guide. Me and Julie became close. Me and Justin not so much. But we tolerated each other. He was the third in command of both the star and the planet. He was a doctor. He could heal people. He healed me once. He wasn't very happy about it, but he did. He was a good man. I just wish I could somehow help you. I don't know how."

"I know. I just don't understand why I get to live. When they died."

"You can control your destiny. You can choose to be good or bad. To have a life. To live. To have kids. To get married. To try to save the world. Or to watch colasp. That's all up to you. Your fate however is not. You don't chose to die alone it just happens. Your fate was to be the only survivor of your spices. For the rest I don't know. Maybe you're doomed to see everyone you love die. Or maybe you're doomed to being the only one left. That doesn't matter. You can't change your fate. So don't. Just remember to always follow your heart, and always always trust your instinct." He smiles at the end. I know he's right, but what if my heart is telling me a thousand different things? Which one do I follow? Save nine, or stay with four? I'm going to stay with four. I will find a way to get nine out of there. I have to.