Chapter 13

"Stop pacing." Four says,

"Is Sara about to die? No! Nine is! If it was reversed you would be pacing to!" I snap,

"Alright I've got them to agree. The boats on the end of the dock. Let's go." Walker says, we follow her. The others haven't come back yet. Nines got to be ok. He can't die. He better not. We get there to see five with a poll stuck through him. I hold nine back as four heals five.

"If you hurt us again. I will let him kill you." My voice a low growl. My eyes not leaving five. I hate him. Hell I might kill him myself. A monster rises out of the water. It looks like the alien version of Godzilla. Wait no Godzilla was any alien. Wasn't it? I don't know.

"You have to be kidding me." Nine groans, rubbing his head. The monster thing steps on the boat. Guess we need a new ride. I draw my sword. Four lights his hands. Sam and walker and the rest of the soldiers ready their guns. Five stands there. Nine has a huge smile spread across his face. Danella the newest member looks lost, but ready to fight. Nines starts running. Four starts trying to light it up. I swing at it. Everyone else fires there guns. Nothing works. Then everyone passes out. Except for walker and what's left of her group.

"Come on! Really!" I scream, at the sky.

Walker stands next to me. "What's wrong with them?" She asks, pointing to everyone that's collapsed.

"I have no clue, but I'm about to do something stupid." She places a hand on my shoulder. Like she's going to stop me. I shrug it off, and start running. I think of four pinning Henri to the celling. Mark tripping me. The mogs invading. Five insulting me. Five almost killing nine. The mogs captureing nine. The mogs invading the planet. And everything else that make me mad. I let it fuel me. I run off of it. Building up my speed. Until I'm running on top of the monster. I'm only able to stab it in one eye. Before to throws me off. By then the others are awake.

I fall on something hard. "Ow." I hear nine say, I look down. I landed on him. I roll off.

"Are you ok?" I ask,

"I'll live." A second later the monster is a statue. I look over to see both danalla and four holding there heads. Fours phone rings. He answers. Afterwards walker goes to hand him anothor phone. He falls to his knees. I run over to him, and hug him.

"She's dead. Saras dead." My heart drops at his words. He wraps his arms around me, and sobs into my shoulder.

"Four, I am so sorry. I shouldn't have said to you what I said earlier. I know everything's a mess right now, and we need to save the world and what not. But if you want to talk, or scream, or cry. I'm here. I don't plan on going anywhere. frère." (Brother) I say to him.

"It's ok, irmão." (Sibling) I don't know when he learned what that word is in my language. But I almost break down. Before remembering only one of us can have a break down at a time. I bet Julie told him. I'm good with that.

"Hate to interrupt this, but the helicopter is here." Walker says, we break apart and climb aboard.

In war, people die. If it's not you. It's the guy, next to you.