Chapter 16

I shift in bed to see nines not there. I reach over to the table, and turn on the light. There's a note on the table. I pick it up. It says 'babe, I'm down in the resource room. I have Henri. I might go to the beach.' I smile at his note. I get in my wheel chair, and grab some clothes out the dresser. I put on his t-shirt and his shorts. Then put on my stupid good for nothing leg braces.I stand up and take very short shaky robotic steps. By the time I make it to the beach his walking out of the water. Henri is in his carrier. He walks up to me, and places his hand on my left hipThen leans in, and kisses me. "He likes the sound of the water." Nine says nodding to Henri,

"Sounds like his father." I say, he runs his hands over me.

"You always look so hot in my shirt." He says backing away. He puts his arm back on.

"You don't look so bad yourself." I say, I can make out a smile on his feacheres. I pick up Henri. And he wraps and arm around me. We make it back to our trail cabin house thingy.

"Class starts soon." He says, to me. As he sits down on the bed. I pick Henri up, and rock him gently in my arms.

"You had nightmares again." I say, he nods. I sit down next to him resting my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arm around me. I shiver slightly from the cold of his arm. In the end we take down the foundation. Ran and five both due in the process. Also we now like in new Lorien.

I know this chapter was really short and not that good. I just didn't know how to end it. Also I might add more chapters later. I haven't decided yet. So I'm not marking it as complete. If you have any idea for new chapters please tell me. Once again sorry it was short. Sorry that this whole story was short. I have started writing other oc x nine fics. If you want you can check them out. Anyway bye. I might see you again. I might not. So i guess it was nice going on the journey together. Nice knowing all over you. I will see you again somehow some way. And by the way I'm typeing I sound sleep deprived. So good night.