Chapter 10

We stand in the training room. Nine, Marina, Sara, eight , and Julie on one side. Four, me,Sam, five, and bk on the other. "Alright may the training begin!" Melcom yells. I take on Julie, since we have the same ability it cross cancels our ability's. Needless to say I lose. Luckily bk jump on her. It doesn't matter. Because In the end we lost. Nine one. Four and nine shake hands. I stand on my tippy toes because he's a couple inches taller than me, and i kiss him on the lips. "You did good, Neun." I say, as I pull away from him.

"So did you." He says, pressing a kiss to my hair. I turn around to see Sara and four kissing.

"And he always judges us." I say, he laughs. We order pizza. Everyone's happy and joking. Sometimes I'll feel nines hand on my knee. I don't mind.

"Wait wait, so you and julieanna stood there as Henri and justen were fighting?" Four asks

"Yeah, that was one of the many times justen healed him."

"You fought side by side?" Six asks

"Yes."

"Did you know Katrina?"

"Yes, I knew all of them. I remember helping them on the ship. That's when I handed Frey to Henri. He promised to take care of her. Then I helped the second ship I only knew crayton for a few minutes but you were lucky to have him. I went back and fought because that was my job. At that point stargana had been destroyed. Most of my people were dead. Justen died in my arms. If that didn't break me. It was not feeling his heart beat in my chest anymore. I wanted them to kill me. But they captured me. I escaped with Adam, Sam, and Melcom. I'll say this: there is always someone of the enemy that turns to the other side. That can be said for both sides. I'm not saying anyone here is a traitors. I'm sure no one is. I'm just saying always be prepared." She finishes with her eyes on five. She doesn't like him either. That's three of us. Dinner is quite after that. Once dinner is done everyone goes there own separate ways. We come up with a plan to get back fives chest. Julie doesn't like him. I guess her instincts. We both go to bed.

"So what do you think about five?" I ask him. We're laying down facing each other. Noses only inch's apart.

"I don't like him."

"Same. Something seems off. I think the real reason Julie is going with them is because she wants to keep and eye on him. I can't blame her. If she thinks he's a traitor. I mean it's clear she wants to protect us." He nods,

"You look tired."

"So do you." He smiles at me.

"Yeah, we both need sleep." He goes to sleep. I don't. A few hours later Ella starts screaming. We both get up when walk in she touches four. He passes out. I go to run to him, but i feel nines arms around me.

"It's ok. Only loric can't touch him." Julie says, pushing through us. "I've heard story's. I just never heard about it." She says, laying him in bed with her. Once she realizes she can't get her hand lose from his arm. None of us sleep that night.

"We stick with the plan." Six says breaking the silence. "Me, five, nine, Marina. And eight will go find his chest tomorrow. The rest will stay here with Ella and John." The next day we say our goodbyes. We all hug each other. I kiss nine. Then they leave. The mogs find us. And someone dies. We don't know who. Just that four got a new scar on his leg. Me and Malcom try to hold them off. He gets shot. We feel some sort of earthquake, but it's not. It's Adam. The mogdoren turned good. They take Ella. Four wake up, and heals Malcom. Then we run. I grab the tablet. We get to a small town on the outskirts of Florida. Hoping to track them, and meet up with them.

Something went wrong. Someone died. Did someone turn in the process? I hope not.