Chapter 9

So five is an idiot. Right now me,six,four,and eight are all piled in one of nines cars. To meet up with him. He posted something on the internet. Let's just hope we find him before the mogs do. No one talks. When we get there he's sitting against a statue. No mogs. It feels to easy. We all get out the car. "Are you five?" Six asks, arms crossed.

"Yes," he responds, then mogs show up. How convenient. I just met him and i already don't like him. I hit the button on my sword. In about a few minutes they're all gone. Turn to ash. He didn't do much. Just turned to metal and knocked a few out. The ship is still over us. Then something hits it. We all turn to look. Sam, an older man, and a woman who looks like she's sixteen climbs out the truck. They walk over to us.

"This is my father. Malcom." He says, pointing to the man. He then points to the women and says, "freya, this is Julie. She later you're mother." She waves.

"I heard what happened to Henri. I'm sorry. He was a good man. He always had hope. The thing is, the good always die young. It's the bad that never seem to die. Truth be told the ones we died early. They're the lucky ones. Any way what do you say we get out of here before more show up." I nod, when we show up at nines pent house. He's leaning against the door frame.

When he sees me he pulls me into a hug. "I'm so glad you're ok." I can feel his body shaking slightly against me. I hold him as tight as I can. After about a minute he stops. Then looks behind me. "Wow, Johnny I sent you out for reinforcements and you came back with   And old man, a nerd, this little hobbit guy, and a teenager with a backpack. Great job." My mom then pulls out a sword she somehow manged to stuff in her pants leg.

"This teenager with a backpack is three hundred years old, fought in the resistance for my planet, was the second in command of that planet, fought along side with your people, and can chop your head off with one swing of my sword." She says swinging it.

"That would be my mother, Julie." I say, you can tell six stifles a laugh. Because she covers her mouths with the back of her hand.

"And that would be my daughter. Jeez you are just like me, but look just like your father. Minus the changing hair color. That's rare. It says only our god of peace had that power." She says, I have to hold nine back again.

"I think you mean son." He says through gritted teeth.

"Son, we'll eaither way you're pretty badass. So um is there anyway we can come in, or are we sleeping in the hallway." Six raises an eyebrow. Four whispers something to her. She nods. Nine moves, and let's everyone in. Marina is over in the kitchen fixing something.

I walk over. "Can I help?" I ask,

"Yes, can you hand me the butter?" She asks, putting some potato's on the plates.

"I'll butter the potato's and salt and pepper them." I say, she nods, then we pass out the food. We throw in some extra potatoes in since she fixed to much chicken. Then we eat. Once we clean up the kitchen and everything my mom pulls me to the side.

"He's your mate isn't he?" I nod, she smiles "I can tell. I like him." She pats me on the shoulder. We all do our own thing. Four stays In the servallence room. Melcom and Sam try to fix the training room. Six is up on the roof playing with the weather. Marina is sleeping in Ella's room so ella will sleep. Eight is playing games with five. Julie is training. I'm sitting in nines lap with his arms around my waist.

"You and your girlfriend. We all know and we don't care." Five says to nine. Not good. He picks my up and sits me in the chair then stomps over to him. Eight pauses the game looking slightly afraid. I can't blame him. Nine looks like he's about to kill him.

"You say that again!" Nine yells, his voice harsh. I jump between the two. Five hits me. "You just hit him! That's it!" He goes to hit him. I grab him from behind. Eight holds hold five back with his telikonises. Julie runs in sword drawn.

"Great." She mutters. "You loric never change I swear. This is like the fight justen and Henri got in once. I'll say now what I said then: let's not kill each other. When they get the training room together you two can fight it out. Till then please don't kill each other. Nine, I head the whole thing. Thanks for standing up for him. Try not to kill anyone. Please." He lets out a low chuckle. I glare at him. He smirks.

"You're so cute when you're angry." He says, in my ear I roll my eyes.

"I'm going on a run." I need to cool down. I put my hat on. The leave the building my sword in my pocket, and I run. My anger has been out of control. I can sense it off him, and it's screwing with my emotions some kind of bad. So I run. I run till I can't breath. Then I run some more. I run until I can't feel my legs anymore. Then I double back. I don't run into any trouble. I go back to nines pent house.

"Are you ok?" Julie asks, looking at me from the chair. When I don't respond she says, "he's worried about you. He was waiting up with me, but feel asleep on the couch. So I pulled a blanket over him."

"Why don't we share dreams anymore?" I ask,

"Because you're together when you two are separated you will share dreams again." I nod, "are you ok."

"I'm fine. I just need to calm down. I guess because of our connection my emotions are all out of wack. I've been getting angry for no reason."

"Yeah that's normal. It's because your body is getting used to be around him. It'd get back to normal." She says, I nod.

"I guess I should wake him." I say,

"No let him sleep. Its 1:00 in the morning. You've been out there running for hours. Now I'm going to get some sleep. You should do the same." She gets up, and goes to her room. I crawl in the couch next to him. He moves slightly. Wrapping an arm around me, but doesn't wake up. As soon as my head hits his chest I go to sleep.

This is the gaurd. The ones who will save us all.