Chapter 6

There's some smut in this chapter. It's italizedwso you can skip it.

I wake up in a bed. In a small room.  I reach in my show to see my sword is still there. I hit the button on the sword, and swing it through  the door cutting it in half. Then alarms blare and the halls turn red. I run. I find nines cells first. It's like I was drawn to it. I free him, and then we find four being intergated. Nine knocks out the women. I get four and the tablet. Once we escape. I ask, "Everrryone ok?"

"Yeah," nine says, as he spots down train track. "What do you say about being store always?"

"Let's go for it. Oh, and freya your accent was showing." I roll my eyes. The train shows up, and we hop aboard.

"Where are we going?" I ask,

"You'll see babe. You both will." He says, leaning down kissing my hair.

"I can't believe my sister has a boyfriend." Four says, oh no. He doesn't know.

"Hey, they might not be your sister. They might be your brother!" He yells, he's hands clenched. I jump between the two.

"Nine it's ok." I turn to four "I'm gender fluid I just figured it out yesterday. Before that I was confused. Today I am your brother. I've figured out i feel like a different gender every few months if that makes since. So both of you calm down. No fighting."

Nine sits down. "Yeah we're just a big happy family." He says, sarcastically.

"Your hair. It's different. I like it." Four says, patting me on the head. My hair light blue I think. Since I am calm. I sit down next to nine, and rest my head on his shoulder. The sun sets. None of us sleep. The sun rises and we jump off the train. Chicago, it's a big city. We walk around until we get to a huge building. Nine walks in we follow his lead. He talks to some guy then brings us in the elevator. We reach the top floor. His penthouse. He shows us around.

"We should sleep. We can figure things out tomorrow." Nine says, four goes in the room farest from nines.

I look at the floor then back at him. "Is it ok if I sleep with you?" I ask,

He smiles. Wrapping an arm around me. "I'd love nothing more then sleeping in the same bed as my boyfriend. For once." Boyfriend. I like the sound of that, and he doesn't seem to care. We walk into his room. He closes the door, and starts kissing me. Slow at first. Giving me time to push him away. If I want. I wrap my arms around his neck. Kissing him back with more force then he's giving. His hands placed firmly on my waist. I remove his shirt. I always seem to forget how muscular he is. I run my hands up and down his back and abs. Sometimes I put a small amount of pressure on his nipples. He moans when I do. He takes my shirt off. Then unclasps my bra. I hate that thing. He starts kissing down my neck. Then picks me up, and lays me on the bed.

"Neun." I moan when his teeth brush my skin. He smiles against my skin.

"You feel so good." He says, running his fingers gently over my breast's. I gasp as I feel one of his fingers circle around one of my nipples. He chuckles against my neck. "You like that?" He gasps, I can tell he's on edge so am I. I want him so bad.

"Neun." I gasp "I need you."

"Not yet sweetheart." He says against my skin. He starts to move down. I can't help, but run my hands over the bulge forming in his pants. He moans. Then pins my arms at my side with his telikonises. "You are always so very eager. That's what I like about you." He gets rid of my pants and underwear. He does the same to him. "This might hurt."

I moan as he enters me. "Neun, please."

"Your wish is my command." He begins to thrust in and out of me. My back arches. He lays down next to me as we both ride out our highs.

I lay my head on his chest. He puts an arm around me. I go to sleep. I wake up to him playing with my short hair. "You're hair is pink." I smile at that.

"We should probably get dressed, and get th i he sorted."

"Yeah, but one thing are you my girlfriend or boyfriend or partner?" He asks

"Boyfriend." He nods, then kisses my hair. Before getting up. We both get dressed. I put on one of his muscle shirts, and a pair of his shorts.

"You look hot." He says, I smile.

The training has just begun.