Author's Note

Greetings, reader!

This is the Author's Note which will describe what is first to know about the book in case you don't like a certain trope I will use. Here is the list of things to know, if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask in the comments below in this chapter.

1. The protagonist will have your own name (Y/N), so it will be easier to fit yourself into the story.

2. Y/N in this story is a young boy around the age of 10. If you want me to change this desperately, you need only ask. Perhaps I will re-write and create an alternative for the opposite gender if you want. For now, it will stay as this.

3. Audrey is your mother in this story and is unaware of her origins. Since she is Joey Drew's creation (birthed from the machine) and cannot exactly reproduce, you were adopted at such a young age it felt as though you two had been together forever.

4. PERSONALITY:

Y/N is curious and always looking to solve or figure out something. He is kind and wants to see the good in everything, even the most... demonic things. His charisma makes it almost impossible for anyone to say no to him. The only person who has figured out the trick is Audrey. Y/N can be stubborn but will cease his actions if he sees any negative impact it could inflict. He is certainly what most of the adults working at Arch Gate Pictures say, "A truly wonderful child". He always carries around a notebook and pen that is small enough to fit inside his pocket, just in case.

5. You (the protagonist) adore drawing and learning from what your mother teaches to you about it. The characters you draw are your absolute favourite obsession and you always catch yourself practicing doing Bendy's eyes and gloves in the margins of your notes.

6. Most of the story will be around the same as the events of BATDR, but some will be different to align with a child being in the studio.

7. None of the images above any of the chapters are my artwork or screenshot. They belong to their rightful owners, as well as the character of the Bendy franchise.

With that out of the way, I hope you enjoy your read! <3