Who Am I?(2)

"What's even scarier is the fact that...there's almost no difference between the two personalities. In the past, the sly bastard was easy to spot. Right now, the crafty piece of shit managed to copy the exact behaviour and habits of the core personality. Secondly, the normal Samuel himself doesn't even realise the switch..."

The newbie gulps and glances at me.

The officer gives the newbie an earpiece.

"Wear this, I will guide you on what to say. Sadly, that brat remembers my face and no matter what I say, it won't work." the senior officer says.

The newbie scratches his head. "Do we need to be this cautious?" he asks.

The senior officer nods. "And one last thing, do not let him know your real name."

The newbie seems confused but went on with it.

"Use the name Walker Crane." The senior officer says.

The newbie nods and left the room to enter the interrogation.

"Hello!" a slim and handsome brown-haired man wearing spectacles says with a smile.

I nod.

"How are you? Is it comfortable enough?" He asks.

"Y-Yes..." I reply.

Still, the man takes off my handcuff to let me relax.

I rub my wrist as I look down.

"I'm Walker Crane. You are Samuel Turner, yes?" He says.

I nod.

"Alright..."

Walker starts to scribble something on a book. His hand is blocking for me to see what he wrote.

"Do you attend high school?" He asks.

"U-Used to." my fingers rub against one another under the table and I gulp.

Walker notices my anxiety and smiles. 

"I understand. I had to quit studying to work and survive. Do you have any relatives taking you in after your mother's death?"

I look down and shake my head.

Walker's expression fades with empathy. 

"I will be asking a few questions about your Aunt's death, my condolences. First of all, how would you describe your relationship with your Aunt?"

"Uh...It wasn't very good..." I shake my head.

"I see, did something happen?"

"She hated my mother...frequently cursed at her and me."

Walker nods.

"Do you know the reason why?" 

I shake my head.

"I see..." He goes back to scribbling some notes. "Where were you 3 days ago at around 4 PM?"

"Home."

"Home? What were you doing?"

"Streaming...I earn extra income from playing games." I say.

"Oh! Alright. What games do you play-"

Suddenly, walker froze and glance to his left. 
"Walker, building rapport yields nothing with this brat. It's better if you get to the point." a voice comes from his earpiece.

...

"Ahem...sorry about that. Anyways, why did you decide to pay a visit to your aunt's house? You were the one that called the police, no?"