Fatal Chaos(2)

"Who is the person?" Rena asks.

...

"I'm sorry, I cannot say. Please understand this is for the safety of the aforementioned person." I reply.

Not until I get rid of the traitor, I cannot reveal my plans openly.

Rosy is visibly getting annoyed, especially when Rena takes my side rather than hers.

"It's alright. When can you execute such plans?" Rena asks.

"Now will be a good time."

Rena nods. "Prepare the soldiers. We will wait and observe the situation before acting accordingly. This meeting is adjourned."

Everyone gets off their seat. Rosy glares at me on her way out. "Your impatience will kill us."

---------------
-10 favourability from Rosy
---------------

I stay silent. Unfortunately, she doesn't know about the "time limit".

"Please don't take what Rosy said in the wrong way." Rena walks to me and says.

"I know."

Rosy is a meticulous agent from Elvis specializing in Information gathering, strategy, and infiltration. She is also a good friend of Rena, having known her ever since young.

Hiding beneath her "royalty" aura, her true identity is that of an orphan. Adopted and raised by the royal family to serve Prince Levy, she is sincerely loyal and grateful to the Elvis kingdom.

---------------
Side mission completed!

Reward:
+1 #%£%£-#&
---------------

Ah right. There was the dungeon mission but why now?

At this point, a corrupted panel no longer surprises me.

I leave the chancery and approach a secluded alley away from the crowd.

I pull out the corrupted item to find a small transparent bottle of liquid.

"What..."

The first corrupted item is a seed, the next is a vase, and now something that looks like water...

I take out the other two corrupted items, placing the seed into the vase. Some soil magically materializes in the vase and engulfs the seed. Next, I pour the small bottle of liquid into the vase, the soil instantly absorbs the liquid.

---------------
£%#%&#& is happy.
---------------

...

Okay...

I guess I will find more of this weird substance in the future.

I put the plant back into my inventory and set off from Pole Ridge to Libra.

=======================================
5 hours later...
=======================================

My destination isn't exactly Libra. It's a small village north of Libra.

Two retired masters live here in seclusion, Aya Targula and her husband.

Although small, the community in this village is lighthearted and welcoming to outsiders. Regularly do merchants or travellers stop by.

Among the rows of wooden cabins, I loiter around a portion of the village with less activity. Women hang laundry on clotheslines attached to wooden sticks as poultry roam the premises. Children play under the tree with rocks and sticks. Patrolling knights chat with one another as they walk past me. It seems peaceful but my instincts are screaming as if someone is watching me.