A Bloody Outside

==================================
20 minutes ago...
==================================
"Hooo..." I slowly open my eyes to find a whirlpool of mana swirling around me.

The cold no longer bothers me; It feels comfortable being surrounded by immense mana.

My skin gleams from a mere light and I feel rather refreshed and energetic.

My body feels like a bridge. If I allow it, mana passes through easily and stops when I close.

Mana accedes when my focus spikes, feeling everything around including the condition of my body.

I pull off my face mask and pull down my fringe to see white strands of hair. My new appearance indicates a successful metamorphosis. I don't need the face mask now.

-------------------
Manafication complete!

Congratulations! The player has rebuilt his body into a superior one using an unknown technique.

Atk +30
Def +30
Dex +30
Mag +50
Mana Recovery Rate +100%

New Title:
Pioneer of Manafication

Mana Sense level up!
3->4

A new class is available!
-Arcane Marksman

Upon changing classes, former class skills learnt will be forgotten and mastery retained.
-------------------
-------------------
Name: Samuel Turner(Alias: Arsto)
Title: Warrior Spirit
Class: Marksman
Lvl: 105

Hp:1200/1200
Mana: 1000/1000

Atk: 87.61(92.61)[+]
Def: 111.74(121.74)[+]
Dex: 67.51(77.51)[+]
Mag: 201.5
Luck: 70[+]

Free stats: 69

Skills:
[Marksman]
-Bullet Hell(lvl1)
-Full Focus(lvl 1)

-Cooking(lvl1)
-Throwing(lvl1)
-Potion Brewing(lvl1)

Passive:
-Luck(lvl 2)
-Beast Hunter(lvl max)
-Mana Sense(lvl 4)
-Pain Resistance(lvl 1)
-Mental Resistance(lvl 1)
-Demonic Immunity(lvl 3)
-Great Demonic Affinity(lvl max)
-Eyes of Analysis(lvl max)

Blessings:
-Fairy
Turner Bloodline awakened
---------------------

I stare at my status screen with satisfaction. I am growing significantly faster than I ever did.

Around my position are torrents of blood stains on the ground. I almost lost track of time due to the immense suffering.

I bow to the statues. "I apologize for dirtying your sacred abode. I wish I could stay behind to clean but I do not have the time."

Looking at Jon, his training is near complete. A firm barrier of mana concentrates around him and has taken physical form. Even I cannot push the mana near as if I'm trying to insert needles into a diamond.

I walk to the bags at the corner of the temple and try to retrieve a change of clothes.

*RIP*

With just a light tug, the bag rips apart.

"W-What...?" I mumble with my brows raised.

I barely used any strength in that grip...?

...

Taking a deep breath, I relax my arm and use no strength to grip the clothing in the bag.

I can only blame myself for this, too fast growth has consequences and I have to accept them.

As I sit and munch on food beside the bag, I open the harbinger chest.

---------------------
Please choose from the following:
1. Harbinger Revolver of Death
2. Harbinger Spear of Gluttony
3. Harbinger Sword of Greed
4. Harbinger Staff of Wrath
----------------------
The player has chosen Harbinger Revolver of Death.
----------------------