Fatal Chaos(3)

After asking for help, the only thing I can do is wait. The three traitors in Pole Ridge have not committed anything for me to take action and no notable events occurred.

----------------------
For the remaining days until the next conference meeting, choose an action:

1. Train
2. Dungeon Hunting
3. Observe the city
4. Complete Requests
5. [Locked]
----------------------

As I walk around the city pondering my next action, I run into Lena buying some bread. She waves at me and we exchange greetings.

"What a coincidence! What are you doing?" She asks with a bright smile.

"I'm taking a walk," I reply.

"Ah...may I join?"

"Sure."

Lena hops to my side.

I glance at her from head to toe. She matches my walking pace flawlessly and her presence is harder to discern.

---------------------
Lena Grande
Title: Reincarnation of Envy
Class: Mage Fighter
Lvl: 122

Hp: 178000/178000
Mana: 120000/120000

Atk: 109
Def: 155
Dex: 378
Mag: 581
Luck: 10

Skills:
-Quick Cast(lvl max)
-Elemental Puppet(lvl max)
-Mana Overload(lvl 1)
-Acceleration(lvl 2)

Passive:
-Noble Soul(lvl max)
-Sixth Sense(lvl max)

(Samuel)Favourability: 100
[Awakened]
---------------------

As expected, she grew so much stronger in simply a few days.

I let out a long sigh.

"What's wrong?" Lena asks.

"I...was just thinking about training."

"Is it tough? I can make something that helps."

"No, it's fine. It's not about that."

I've tried training using the best methods suitable but it's too slow. Although my growth is fast for a normal person, what I'm about to face in chapter three will be vastly devastating.

...

My talent is mediocre...

Must I only rely on special dungeons and quests to grow?

"Hmmm..." Lena slows behind me and touches my back, sending a jolt of mana through.

?!

The tingling sensation twitched my body.

"Lena, what did-"

"Odd, you have a broken body," Lena says. "I've never seen this body constitution before...Arsto, can we train together? I might have a solution."

What? I didn't say anything though.

Hm...

"Alright, I owe you one," I say.

----------------------
You have chosen to train. The special event was triggered, and manual control was enabled.
----------------------

Lena finished her shopping and returned the goods to the villa before we set off to the forest behind Pole Ridge.

"This will be a good spot."

At a secluded sanctuary in the forest away from bustling crowds, nature's beauty and serenity embrace the soul. Crisp and clean air. Earthly scent of damp moss and fallen leaves. Blue-hue sunlight filters through the canopy and graces the forest floor, making the forest alive with symphonies of nature's sound.