Another Tier

Basked in the colourful light from the stained window, a nun stares at a book. This chapel is The Order's abode. (Recap: chapter 90. Banquet)

*EEEEK!*

The large door to the tall tower creaks open as Rafi walks in. He steps past the pews to the altar and gets on his knees.

"Rafi..." She says.

Wearing a black tunic, the nun blends in with the darkness, her face shadowed by the void when he turns to face Rafi. The colourful light reveals a  ponytail on the figure. 

"Divine Matriarch, the perpetrator that killed Radis is Arsto," says Rafi.

"Arsto...how did he find the lair?" the nun asks.

"I am unsure but it might be Armin."

The nun chuckles. "That cute dog is rebelling again?"

...

The nun turns back to her book. "You don't need me to tell you what to do, right?"

"Yes, by your orders." Rafi instantly disappears into the shadows.

The nun flips a page of the book, revealing a paper between. It's a drawing of Arsto.

A smile emerges as the nun scrutinises his features.

=======================================

---------------
With much irrefutable evidence and actions, the government's reputation has dropped to 1209.

The main mission is completed.

Citizens will now side with the rebellion as the government slowly falls apart.

Conquer the capital "Hira" to clear chapter 2.
---------------

It's finally coming to an end. I was feeling suffocated living below an ocean.

The power of the government has turned into authoritarianism against distrustful and rebelling citizens. With the major authority showing their true colours, the entire Rodgof is in such a mess. If the demons invade now, it's game over.

For now, I've reported what I know to Rena and Rosy, the rest is up to them.

Beyond me is a view of the city of Marivel. At a vantage point overlooking the main dining area of an eatery, I sit on a balcony wooden seat, smelling the aroma of hearty and rustic dishes and enjoying the bustling sensation.

A waitress walks beside me and gently places a plate of sandwiches and a cup of tea.

"Thank you."

She smiles, nods, and leaves.

Marivel quickly stabilized after the rebellion took over when patches of power were given to competent and honest people handpicked by Rena.
Known to be "The City of Flowers", Marivel are mainly built with an artful blend of stone, lumber, and cascading nature. Flowering windows are adorned with climbing roses and wildflower gardens decorated living rooftops.

I take a sip of my tea and sigh at the beautiful sight.

...

The person I am waiting for is late...

Let's use this time for a class advancement.

Aura Slayer is a versatile class that mainly utilises mana to infuse into attacks, complementing my mana sense.

I pull up the status screen and tap on my class.

---------------
The "Aura Slayer" Class can be advanced.