𝓑𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮

Naerys Velaryon was born the second eldest to parents, Rhaenyra Targaryen and Laenor Velaryon. A babe with violet eyes and hair as light as snow. The babes' parents shocked as they had accepted that a true born child was not likely to come. It was no secret between the two that Rhaenyra shared the bed of Harwin Strong, the princess' sworn protector, and Laenor was known to share his bed with other men. 

Despite their efforts they had struggled to conceive a trueborn child and agreed to raise any children the princess might bore as Velaryons, they however still attempted at times as the Queen Alicent grew wary of the brown headed babe whom she believed shared no Targaryen blood despite his mother being a Targaryen.

Naerys was born at her mother's home in the Red Keep during the most daring of storms, giving her the name, "Storm Raider". As declared by King Viserys who swore that Naerys was to be the fiercest of all Targaryens, breaking into the world in even the most trying storm. The Queen Alicent was shocked that Rhaenyra had managed to birth a child that wasn't so obviously a bastard, like her brother. 

The princess was very cherished by her grandsire the king and even at times Alicent would catch herself swooning over the young girl. Rhaenyra and Laenor were content to finally have the Queen's suspicions off of them and Viserys glad he no longer had to argue with his lady wife that Jacaerys must have just taken the Baratheon traits gifted from his grandmother.

 All was well until Rhaenyra birthed two more brown headed babes that resembled Sir Harwin Strong, rather her husband Laenor Velaryon. Rhaenyra's disrespect was what angered her so. One bastard was a mistake, a moon tea taken too late, and that she could live with, but after bearing a true born child, birthing two more bastards was no accident, it was a sin to her Gods and disrespect to the throne and Alicent intended to make Rhaenyra pay for these sins.