𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷; 𝓭𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓯𝓵𝔂

Kings Landing looked so insignificant from the back of a dragon. The city grew in size as Naerys descended on her beast, brisk night wind peppering her skin with kisses. Her clothing now dry and snug. The Princess took in the dark sky engulfing her. She admired the stars as her head turned to catch every glimpse of them, catching a glimpse of the sizeable Vhagar flying above her.  Violet eyes met her rider's, a small grin growing on Naery's face as Aemond looked down and noticed their closeness in space. He returned the happy smile with a smirk of his own. 

Aemond had not forgotten his niece's words from their encounter during her picnic with her brothers, in fact, he had never forgotten anything she told him which would prove to be her own downfall. A childish grin grew on his face as he looked down on his niece once again, he leaned down pressing his body closer to his mount's, "Dohaeragon, Vhagar , adere."(Serve me, Vhagar, faster.) He shouted to the dragon who obeyed and flew downward as her speed increased significantly.  

Once he flew ahead of his niece he turned to glance at her reaction, upon seeing her eyes narrowed and mouth spewing words of command he leaned back in his saddle, laughing as he threw his head back. 

Naerys responded to her uncle's challenge as he hoped she would, her own body lowered closer as she leaned forward shouting at Naraxes, "Ivestragī aōha tīkuni ao!"(Let your wings carry you fast.) The beast felt her nerves caused by the sudden competition and barreled towards her betrothed, but she steered him above the older war dragon out of respect for what the magnificent beast may do if felt attacked. Both Naerys and Naraxes disappeared in the clouds.

Aemond watched as Naerys disappeared, he spun his head around searching for her, unsure of what she would do next. Returning his attention flying he urged Vhagar to slow down as he still had not spotted the princess.

Naraxes suddenly broke through the clouds a lot further ahead than he had originally began. His rider smiled brightly as the air blew her long strands of hair in different directions. She threw her arms out into the air taking in every second of the moment and the feeling. 

Aemond was no longer racing the girl, instead he sat contently on his dragon admiring her in all her beauty, smiling softly to himself as he listened to her shouts of joy. Naerys turned around and grinned at him before looking at the ground below her, he could not hear her but saw her small hand point to a grassy land below, following her pursuit with his own dragon. 

As the two dragons landed with a thunderous boom Aemond unlatched his leathered straps that had held him in the saddle on his dragon's back. Quickly he climbed the rope ladder attached to Vhagar down to the ground, resting a gentle hand on the large beast's head, "Kirimvose." he whispered softly, slowly drawing his hand back to his side before turning to watch as Naerys dismounted her own golden scaled mount.

Naerys sat upon her dragon's back grinning at Aemond as he stood before her beast with his elbow cocked and hand resting nonthreateningly on his sheathed sword. She unlatched her own straps before electing to slide down her dragon's side rather than climb down. Her boots hit the ground with a soft thud as she bent over before throwing herself upward to flip her hair back. Her hands smoothing the wild pieces as she walked towards Aemond.

"I told you that you would not be able to keep up with Naraxes," Naerys jested, coming to stand at Aemond's side, watching as his one eye scanned her entire being with no clear emotion or reason, other than just to look upon her. 

"You would not have been able to beat Vhagar had I not slowed to ensure your presence, niece." Aemond retorted, rolling his eyes at his clear loss. 

"I thank you for your courtesy and vigilance, but I do suppose if Vhagar were not in her condition she might have won." Naerys stated before beginning to walk towards the tunnels that would lead her back into the Red Keep. Aemond furrowed his brow, his legs moving to catch up with the girl. Easily he did due to his long strides.