1) The Dinner

Lena
-

Today was just like everyday, until my mother decided to ruin my free time.

"Elena Gomez, despiértate este instante!" (Elena Gomez, wake up this instant!) My mom yelled from down the hall.

"Pero, Mama!" I groaned. (But, mom!)

"No estoy jugando! Te quiero en la cocina ayudando!" (I'm not playing around! I want you in the kitchen helping.)

I stood up and stomped downstairs towards the kitchen.

"Wash your hands, and help me cut some vegetables." She ordered. I grumpily appeased.

"Why are we even cooking? There is already food on the stove."

"I invited my Coworker over for dinner."

"Ugh, people?" I'm gonna stay in my room the whole time.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Ni pienses  loquearte en tu cuarto!"(Don't even think about locking yourself in your room!)

"Ugh!" I groan.

"So anti social." She mumbles.

After finishing dinner the bell rang. "I'll get it. Go change, te miras quachalota." (You look messy/lazy.)

I nod and walk up to my room. I change into some jeans and a band T-shirt, nothing fancy. I check my face in the mirror and shrug. I grab my phone and reply to my friend Nate.

I walk into the kitchen and greet my moms friend.

"Hi, lovely to meet you. You can go sit in the living room with one of my son's while we finish up here, the other will be here later." I nodded and headed to the living room.

I expected some kid, but I got a cute guy from my school instead. I walked to the second couch and sat down.

I was really shy. Like really, really shy. I didn't know what to say so I just sat down and kept texting Nate. I chuckled at something he said and then replied with something funnier.

"Texting your boyfriend?" A deep voice startled me.

"Pfft, me? Boyfriend? Nah." I looked up to meet his gaze.

I looked away quickly since I'm awkward and I couldn't keep looking at him. "Why not?" He asked.

"Like my mom would ever let me date." I rolled my eyes.

"Wow, so she's strict?" He asked.

"She's Mexican, of course she is."

He chuckled. "I'm Isaac by the way."

I know that. I thought to myself.

"I'm Lena. " I smiled.

"So, you go to Marlon Prep?" He asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"I've never seen you there."

"I'm kind of invisible." I shrugged. It was true, i walked by him everyday but never has he taken a second glance at me. Plus I'm a wallflower, nobody bothers with me.

"Hmm, so you're a Senior too?"

"Yeah."

"Alright, well maybe we can hang out during lunch sometime?"

"Uhh, sure?" He nodded his head aprovingly.

"Um, one last question.."

"Yeah?"

"What's the WiFi password?" He slightly chuckled.

I was about to open my mouth and reply but got cut off by a motorcycle engine coming from outside.

"And my new step brother is here." He rolled his eyes.

Huh, I never knew he had a step brother. I wonder who it is..

Just then the doorbell rang. "I'll get it." I got up and walked towards the door.

I opened it and I almost gasped.

"Sup." He smirked.

Who You ask? I'll tell you who.

"Daren Gray." I mumbled.

"That's my name, don't wear it out." He winked.

-
-

Hey guys!
New story! Ik Ik this is like my 15th story but idc! I get new ideas everyday! This is my bad boy fantasy! Kind of lol.

Kay, bye babes!!!