5) The Old Friend

Lena
-

I walked into school humming, what can I say, I'm in am good mood. I noticed Isaac at his locker and decided to approach him, since I kinda dissed him yesterday.

I skipped up to him and tapped his shoulder. "Hi!" I grinned.

He kept a straight face for a second then full on grinned. "Hey."

"I'm sorry about yesterday. Wanna sit with me during lunch tomorrow?"

He chuckled. "Sure." I nodded and skipped off.

I know I said I wasn't sure about him, but he deserves a chance. I got to my locker and got my stuff then skipped off to class.

"Well isn't someone happy today?" I stopped as I crossed Daren.

"Yes someone is." I grinned.

"Did you finally get laid?" He laughed.

I was about to hit him, but decided against it. "You never know." I shrugged then walked away.

"Wait seriously?" He jogged to catch up to me.

"That's none of your business." I rolled my eyes and walked away yet again.

I took my seat by Drew and stole his sour patch kids.

"Hey!"

"Don't hey me! You owe me! Last time you came over you ate all the blue ones!"

"Oh right, HA!" He snatched them back.

"Ugh!" He ate the last blue one again so I threw my book at him.

"Ow! What the heck?"

"Oops?" I laughed.

"So mean!" He fake cried.

I rolled my eyes laughing.

"So when does Maya get here?" I asked.

"Her flight lands sometime during lunch."

"Let's ditch."

"How about no."

"How about yo!"

"Only if you ride sky coaster next time we go to six flags."

"HA! How bout no!"

He gave me a pointed look.

"Hey, god said not to put ourselves in harms way, that contraption is definitely in harms way!"

"Lame-o!"

"Loser! Wannabe!"

"What?" He was confused.

"I don't know, I think its a song." We both shrugged and got back to work.

-
-

During lunch I dragged Drew out to my car promising to buy Taco bell if he came along. I caught sight of Daren in the parking lot so I glared at him before I drove away.

"Yasss, I needed some white people tacos." Drew mumbled through bites of taco bell. "It almost makes up for my mom killing me, when she finds out."

"If she finds out! If so, Just do what I do and say you were late cause you needed to pee, or you had a dumb sub."

"Let's hope."

On our way to the airport we listened to Marina and the Diamonds and Lana Del Rey.

"MY PUSSY TASTES LIKE PEPSI COLA!" Drew belted out. It was his favorite lyric.

I parked the car and locked Drew in the car. I told him my car has an alarm, so he doesn't try and get out. I walked inside just as Maya's flight lands. I was excited I hadn't seen her all summer and she's finally back! I swear if she got an Irish boyfriend I'd flip.

When I finally spotted her she was typing away on her phone. I walked up behind her and felt up her back. "Yo, wanna get out of here babe?"

"Ehhhhhhh." She moved away from me then turned to look at me. "Ugh Lena! That's so not funny!"

I laughed. "Your face!"

"Haha! Where is Drew?"

"Locked in the car."

She looked confused. "Why doesn't he just get out?"

"Cause, he's not the sharpest tool in the bin."

-
-
-
Hola guys,

Anyways shout out to my squad! Nessa(cosmoblue) (CHECK OUT HER BOOK!) and TanTan(disasteroustoxic)!

Kay, bye guys!!!