Chapter 11

"Nothing suits a cup of tea and this warmth."

"You said it. If this is what you do all day then Paimon wishes to take your place!"

Aether and Paimon felt the luxury feeling of the Kamisato household. They rest as their lower bodies felt warm from the Kotatsu. Their faces melt while their chins rest against the surface.

"Pass the egg rolls will you?" Thoma said as Paimon wordlessly shoved the plate of egg rolls gently.

"While it's luxurious. That doesn't mean we always do stuff like this." Ayato said calmly.

"You say that yet the way you're so carefree and drinking boba says otherwise." Aether bluntly said as he stared at Ayato who takes a sip of his drink.

"So, where shall your next destination be?" Thoma asked with a smirk.

"Firework... lady."

"Firework lady huh? That's certainly an interesting nickname for Yoimiya." Thoma said with a hum. He chuckled at the thought as Yoimiya pops into his mind.

"It suits her." Aether said with a hum as he closed his eyes. The sounds of fireworks play in his mind, he sees a vision of a silhouette whose back is facing him. From afar he sees Yoimiya turn to look at him and grin while the fireworks go off into the night sky, and the stars align. From her position, he finds the scene beautiful. To this day he regrets not taking a picture in time. "Firework lady is fun to be around."

"She is pretty popular with children and adults alike." Ayaka said. "Speaking of which, she has been wishing to see you. So I think it's a great time to go see her again."

"See me? Is there a reason why?" Aether raised a brow as he opened one eye while the other remained shut.

"She said it was a surprise. She told me that if we ever find you first, then to send you her way." Thoma said. "You ready to leave? I Can personally take you there myself given your condition!"

"Tomorrow."

"Eh?!"

"We'll go tomorrow. It's too comfortable to leave..." Aether looked away as his face rests on the side of the table and his eyes stayed closed. "You agree... right... Paimon?"

"..."

"Paimon...?"

"Zzz..."

Paimon slept soundly with her mouth open, a smile was on her face as she giggled in her sleep. Saliva trailed down as she snores.

"Well, this was quite unexpected hahaha!" Ayato laughed. "Thoma. Set up the place for our dear guest who will be staying for the night."

"Right away sir!" Thoma nodded at the tasks handed to him.

"Ah, peaceful times truly are the greatest." Ayato sipped his drink with a sigh of refreshments all the while sending Thoma a glance and nodding at him.

Thoma, seeing the glance thrown at him, widened his eyes and smiled. He nodded quickly as he went out of the house.

"What did you do brother?" Ayaka waved her fan around her face and stared at Ayato with suspicion. 

"Nothing dear sister~ All that shall be known is... You're welcome." Ayato looked away and sipped his boba as stars sparkled around his face. 

"?" Ayaka simply looked at her brother in confusion. For some reason, she felt irritated at the smug aura he gives off.

-~-

"E-EHHHH?!" Ayaka yelled as she found herself lying in her futon. The reason is simple.

I-I'm... I'msleepingnexttothetraveler!!!