Recovery

Classic pov:I woke up and found 6 worried skeletons all staring at me.They all looked at me with relief in their eyes I'm still confused on what happened but that doesn't matter right now.They each gave me a tight hug guess they missed me that much. I felt a tiny bit of pain in my chest but  shrugged it off. I asked horror what happened and he said I had a panic attack in the bathroom.He then hopped up on the bed I was staying in and gave me a feeling of relief.Turns out it was the end of the day and I needed to head home but before I could get up Nightmare picked me up and took me to his house.

Nightmare pov:I took classic to my bedroom and asked him what could be so bad about his past that could cause him panic attacks.He then told me about how he lost his dad and his brother due to a car accident.he started to tear up so I calmed him down I told him he didn't have to explain anymore and that made him feel better.I took him home and it turns out he just takes care of himself and cleans the house all on his own.I waved goodbye but I didn't leave I went to look at the windows of his house to find a room where he was sitting
Classic pov:After nightmare left my house I went to my brothers room and remembered all the times we had together. I started to have trouble breathing and soon I realized I was having a panic attack but I was alone this time.My chest felt like it was going to explode I needed to find help but how? Suddenly I heard my window open it was nightmare turns out he was watching thru my window."CLASSIC WHATS HAPPENING IS THIS ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR PANIC ATTACKS?,"I barely let out a nod before trying to organize my breathing.He gave me a inhaler for extra air.It made me feel better after a few minutes my breathing went back to normal.I slowly fell asleep on his chest.

Word count:376