Friends or not friends?

Classic pov:I went to class but I froze in fear to see who was in my class ink and dream what fun.....I sat down and pulled my hood up hoping they wouldn't notice me.Unfortunately they did and during a mini break dream sat next to me I looked the other way. "Hey classic do you mind if we ask a few questions?" I looked away with a quiet yes.

Dream pov:I asked my first question was "Is nightmare and his gang bothering you?" He whispered a no.I then asked him a question more disturbing "Do you plan on telling your friends about what happened to your family?"He froze and I didn't feel any positive feelings I only felt negatively and guilt.

Nightmare pov(short):It was mid class and I just felt this strong wave of negativity and I realized it was coming from classic.What did my brother do to him I swear once we're out of this class I'm walking straight to him.Good thing me and him have 7th together.This feeling of worry is consuming me whole right now I wonder if Classic is alright.

Classic pov:Those words hit like a bullet I did wanna tell them so bad but I just couldn't find the right day to tell them about my life.I'm having a mini panic attack right in front of dream and it's not making it better that nightmare,killer,horror, nor dust is here to tell me everything will be ok.I was saved when the bell rang I bolted out of seat and went in the direction to my 7th I still had my hood on I didn't want anyone looking at me.I suddenly bumped into a goopy figure it took me a second to realize that I had just bumped into nightmare I looked and him and gave him a quiet sorry before heading inside.

Word count:332

Sorry if this chapter is bad I stayed up till 2 am last night 😅