Heading back(warning a little bit of cursing)

Nightmare pov:That was a complete mess I can't believe dust let him go like that at least horror gave him a proper scolding.Classic was now in my arms mumbling stuff to himself and he was shaking like a leaf. "Honey are you doing ok?" He didn't reply he just kept mumbling to himself before falling asleep.I then heard one of the teachers say we were heading back so I grabbed all my gang members and plopped them on the seats nearest to me and classic.I felt relieved that we weren't going to be there any longer.Error was concerned for classic so I made him sit right to us he just kept his hand on classics head.Horror started yawning but the stubborn little shit he is refused to take a nap so I had to take matters into my own hand by using my sleeping magic on him.We had 10 minutes till we reached that hell of a place we still had 2 hours left of school so I decided to see what class my adorable little skeleton had turns out he has a class with ink and dream shit. "Does anyone one of you crackheads have 6th with our little guy over here?" They all shook their heads just great now I need to tell them about the situation.After I told all of them they all hopped on me and just stared at classic hoping for the best.

Horror pov: SHIT SHIT SHIT! we're at school and classic just woke up he has to head to his hell of a class.I swear if they do anything to him I'll chop their head off and turn it into skeleton pie.I just hope he'll be alright.

Words:296

Sorry this was rushed I had no ideas lol