The story of classic (art not mine)

Nightmare pov:Classic took us outside and suggested we sit down on a bench while he stood a few inches in front of us.He told he was going to tell us about why he lives alone and what causes his panic attacks.Of course we were all excited so we could help with but the words he said made our souls stop. "I have an older brother and a dad they loved and cared about me very much.We would often go on trips and play around until a few weeks ago on a Sunday....we were all sitting in the car driving traffic was pretty bad but when I looked to my side I saw a red car and it rammed right into ours...I lost both of my family members that day."He started crying so we ran up to him and gave him the most reassuring hug ever.Dust suggested that I carry him home and we could all have a sleepover tomorrow is the first day of summer break anyway.We arrived at his house and I put him on his bed while me dust,horror and killer sat in the guest room thinking about what to do in this type of situation.Dust spoke up suggesting we get revenge on dream but I told hime that we don't wanna get expelled from this school or classic would be alone.Dust shivered at the thought (go look up this comic on YouTube it's the best anyways,back to the story)It was funny seeing how dust looked Afraid of loosing our little prince.He calmed down and said that we needed to help our little skeleton or he would do something that could hurt him....Dust used to cut before but we helped him stop he still has on scar on his finger that I inspect every day to make sure it doesn't worsen.Horror suggested that we keep classic sans mind off the situation by distracting him.He gave us a few examples like taking him to the pond or taking him to another au that was peaceful.Killer suggested outertale but he would run out of air.I wonder if bringing him to my au is a good idea......

Word count:367