The star sanses are suspicious

Before we start I just wanna let you know this drawing is not mine I just thought it would be cute to have a picture for this chapter.Also sorry for the cringe this is my second book feel free to look at my first one:D

Dream pov:What is my brother and his gang up to can't they just take a break we are on a trip! Ink told me that nightmare was holding classic sans and he looked scared to be with them.I told them we needed to save him if he truly is struggling.My brother and his gang saw us and started to walk a bit faster they didn't get far tho,apparently classic had a bit of stress and dust gave him a kiss before they were up and running.I felt bad for classic since ink is the guardian of aus and he knows that his dad and brother died due to an accident.I wonder if that's the reason he looks off task during class.I'll ask him when we go back to school.Hopefully he's not to afraid of us since we are a threat to his "friends".Blue is very quiet today I wonder what's going on in his head.

Blue pov:This was such a bad idea to leave papyrus alone I wonder if dad is caring for him,maybe I should leave early but what about classic?! He could be in danger! I don't know how to feel right now but the magnificent sans must put on a joyful tune we are in an aquarium after all.

Word count:266