II

Me and Richarlison talked for a while until we realized everyone went quiet. We all just looked at each other for a while. I saw Richarlison picking up his coke glass so while he was taking a sip i used the chance to check him out. I had tried to avoid that earlier to not seem creepy. With him looking that fine it was SO hard.

Holy shit. Impossible to take my eyes away. I was staring at him for a hot second. He must have noticed me staring, so i looked away quickly. He took my hand and leaned in to whisper:
"I have no problem with you looking at me like that. You don't have to look away."
I was SHOCKED. We held eye contact for a while, my mouth was slightly open still in shock and he was smirking at me. I realized how I look so I quickly closed my mouth and looked at someone else. Fuck this is awkward. I saw Lucas coming over to me and i checked my phone for a second. 23:56, it's already late.

"Sooo I can't really take you back since I drank and Thiago will be driving me, Neymar and Marco. We're going to the opposite direction. Sorry bro, gonna have to find someone else,"
He said while sitting down besides me. I'm sitting in between Lucas and Richarlison, this is PERFECT.

"So I'll just take the train, it's nothing. Have fun!!"

"Woah, you're not doing that. A lot of creepy guys around that neighbourhood at night. The train station isn't that safe either. I'll take you home! It will be my pleasure!"
Richarlison joined in on the convo, looking at me and Lucas from time to time.

"Really? Thank you so much, I hope I won't be bothering you."

"You could never bother me,"
He said and started smiling so I smiled back at him. I told him my adress and Lucas told Richarlison to "keep his hands off me in the car". Protective much?

A waitress then came through the door.

"Hey, sorry to ruin y'alls moment but we close at 12."

"Don't worry about it, we're about to leave!"

She left after we paid, I insisted on splitting it with Lucas and so did Richarlison but Lucas ended up paying for everyone.

"Thank you again Lu, it was a great night!"

"Hoping to see you at training soon!"
I looked over to Vini who had was leaning in for a hug. We hugged and I said my goodbyes to Eder, Carlos, Marco, Thiago, Neymar, Raphinha, Vini and of course, Lucas.

Me and Richarlison walked out after everyone and thanked the waiter and waitress cleaning up the tables.

When we walked out he reached out his hand to me and I took it while smiling at him. He led the way to his car. He let go of my hand and quickly rushed in front of me, opening the door for me and taking my hand once again to help me in.

"Such a gentleman,"
I said smirking at him while he smiled right back at me.

He got in the car and after we both buckled our seatbelts, he started driving. We were talking the whole way to my house, there wasn't silence for a single second, until I looked at him and got lost in my thoughts again. Then it went quiet. God, he's so pretty. I love his nose, it makes him so attractive.

He broke the silence:
"So, we're almost there. Sad that this night has to end."

"It doesn't. I mean if you don't want it to. Cause I don't either."