XII

"You're like a child at times, you know that?"
I said chuckling lightly. We were sitting in the grass besides the pond after we got off of the swing.

I almost fell into the water so many times, Richarlison jumped off of his swing and pushed me to go faster.
I'm not even annoyed, it's Richarlison, how can I hate anything he does? Looking back at the moment that happened just seconds ago I realize it was filled with laughter and smiles. That's what he does to me.

"Maybe,"
He said, reaching his hand in the bag of food which was cold by now.
"But you love it, don't you?"

"How could I not?"
He lifted the foam box out of the bag and placed it in between us both, putting the bag away. He looked up at me and smiled, his smile is so beautiful.

He opened the box and I saw the food inside of it.
"Wow, you picked it out great?"

"What do you mean? Both of us picked it out,"
He looked at me a bit confused before realizing he forgot the forks in the bag and reached over to get them out.

"Nevermind, I just forgot,"
I said, trying to hide the fact that I had not been able to think about anything else but him these whole morning. Food wasn't the first thing on my mind today.

"If you say so, lindinha,"
Butterflies again. I'm falling in love with him more and more by the moment, I am sure of that by now. If before I was doubting weather I like him or being loved but now I'm sure it's him. It's true, he has taken great care of me for as long as I've known him but I prefer the feeling of his presence. That's enough to keep me satisfied and feel the comfort that I need.

"You're quite the charmer, aren't you? And yes, I love that too. No need to ask,"
I stated as soon as I saw his mouth open to say something. He just laughed lightly and looked up at me once he was done unwrapping the forks and spoons.

"You already know me so well,"

"Yeah, well I wish I knew more,"
I have to ask him at some point, right? I know we've barely known each other for aweek but it's enough for me to know that I just want to be with him.

He paused again for a second and looked up at me.
"Alright, how about this then: I ask you a bunch of questions and you just answer. Then we switch,"

"Alright! No lying tho, of course,"

"Let me think for a bit,"
I nodded and opened the box of food, tearing the lid off so both of us could eat.

"Do you believe in soulmates? What do they mean to you? What's the feeling of having met your soulmate?"
We held eye confact and I thought about my answer for a second before saying it out loud.

"Definately. Some people are just meant to be. The feeling?"
I know what I want to say but I just don't know the right words for it. It took me some time to figure out what to say to him.

"I think the feeling is knowing that you'll always make it work. Knowing that no matter what happens between you two on the way, you'll still end up practically together in your graves,"

I knew I should stop because I got my answer but I had more to say and he was looking at me, not taking my eyes off of me for a single second. I felt like he thought that what I was talking about was interesting to him.