XI

I looked back at Richarlison to see him looking to the side, almost behind him. I could tell he didn't want us to get into trouble so I just turned around. Before I did, I caught a glimpse of Neymar looking at me. He was quiet far, I figured if we just walked faster he wouldn't run after us or anything.

"We should go, atleast for now,"
Richarlison noticed me turned around to the other side and copied me.

He just nodded at me and started walking. He was almost speeding, even faster than I thought we needed to walk. He was slightly pulling me until I adjusted to his speed and we were walking in sync.
We both went quiet for about 30 seconds, not wanting Neymar or anyone else at that hear us. The only thing heard in the air were our footsteps and some cars passing parallel streets. We had walked into a block that was usually pretty empty.

I looked up at him slightly, his jaw was a bit clenched and when he turned his face to me he noticed me looking behind. Once I turned to him I saw Neymar in the corner of my eye. I stopped, since I realized we can't just run.

"Let's just stop for a second,"
He nodded at me and I muttered a "I'm sorry" under my breath as quietly as possible. Turns out, nor quiet enough.

"For what? What's wrong?"
Neymar spoke up, now besides both of us.

(Neymar is underlined!!!!)

Me and Richarlison broke our hand contact when we turned to face him fully.

I knew Richarlison didn't want to do the talking so I answered his question first:
"Nothing, nothing is wrong. Just suprised to see you here,"
I sighed out, trying to look anywhere but in Neymar's eyes.

"And why is that? Can't I go on walks?"
At this point Richarlison and I can tell he's literally looking for any reason to argue again. I just shrugged slightly and still kept looking away.

"What's your problem?"
Richarlison spoke with a raised voice. My eyes landed on him immediately, I would have thought he didn't want to talk to Neymar.

"You act all innocent and then keep provoking me, do you have to keep doing this?"
I took Richarlison's hand in mine again and squeezed it lightly, trying to calm him down a bit. I'm not saying he's agressive but if Neymar keeps talking back, I don't want this to break into a fight.

"Keep provoking you? And what exactly have I done? I asked a single girl out on a date, and took a walk, how am I provoking you?"
He said, emphasizing the word "single".
Neymar and his attitude. I squeezed Richarlisons hand tighter until I leaned against him slightly, trying to reassure him that I'm on his side.

"Oh you know what I mean. If you came here looking for trouble then keep talking like that,"
Richarlisons voice raised more and more by the second, I went behind him slightly so I could grab his other hand. I just wanted to make sure that nothing happens after whatever Neymar is about to say.

"It seems your ignoring what I said. How am I doing something wrong?
I think you're forgetting something, you don't own these streets, and neither do you own Marie. She agreed to go on a date with me until you had to show up and ruin it. You always just have to get in my way of everything."

"Enough!! You don't have to keep reminding us about something that we already talked out. That was never a date. Plus, you're the one here who has to get their shit together. You keep attacking Richarlison for no reason, what the fuck do you mean he doens't own these streets? He never said he did, nor he ever said you have to leave. He just told you don't come here trying to make arguments with both of us.
He also never said he owned me. You saying that is literally completely off topic, you have to calm down,"
I lowered my voice a bit, realizing I need to calm down too. I had been yelling a bit but I don't blame myself and seems Richarlison doesn't either. I looked up at him to have a small smile on his face while looking down at me. His thumb was stroking my hand in his.