VI

After a 20 minute drive, we stopped by a pretty big house so I assumed we were there.

He stopped the car and we went quiet for a second, he reached down to take his house key out of the cup holder.

"Stay there,"
He quickly jumped out of the car and I knew exactly what he wanted to do.

I was right, he rushed over to my side of the car and opened the door for me, taking my hand and helping me out.

"Thank you, Richi,"
I smiled up at him.

He kissed me in response and closed the car door behind me before locking his car. We walked over to his door while holding hands and he took the key out of his pocket, unlocking the door. When we got inside I was looking at absolutely everything I could see from his front door. I saw him take his shoes and jacket off so I snapped out of it and took mine off too. He took my jacket for me and hung it on a hanger in the closet by his door.

"Shall we?"
He asked, seeing me look all around.

"Yeah, let's go!"
I assumes he meant go further in the house.

"Do you want a drink?"
I walked behind him to the kitchen.

"Yeah sure, why not?"
I saw him smile faintly and he opened one of ghe cupboards, looking for a drink to pour into the glasses he had already taken out of another cupboard.

"Yeah sure, why not?"I saw him smile faintly and he opened one of ghe cupboards, looking for a drink to pour into the glasses he had already taken out of another cupboard

"So, should we go out on the balcony? There are seats there,"
He asked looking to my direction, putting away the bottles he had used to make us the drinks.

I was leaning against his kitchen counter and watching him prepare them:
"Yea, is it upstairs?"

He took both of our drinks, one in each hand.
"Yea, in my bedroom,"
He started walking and I walked behind him. We walked up the stairs and went into the first room to the right. It was quite a large bedroom and from there you could see the door to the balcony. There was another door connected to the bedroom, I assumed it was a bathroom.

Since both of his hands were occupied with our drinks, I rushed in front of him and opened the door to the balcony.

"Thank you, darling,"
I blushed slightly at his words.

We both sat down and he placed the drinks on the table between both chairs. We just enjoyed the view before we turned to each other and he broke the silence.

"So are you coming to training tomorrow? I'd love to see you there,"
He asked.

"Probably, I think it's time we started training together,"
What is it with my phoen ringing at the worst times, I looked down to my purse and took it out, this time it was Neymar. Only now I remembered I didn't call Lucas back yet either, I probably should or he'll be worried.