V

Even tho the walk wasn't long, the only thing I thought about on the way was him and what we would do tonight.

"So I'm not really sure if you like these kinds of things but we're here!"
His voice was a bit shaky and he was visibly nervous, I squeezed his hand tighter to let him know it's okay. I looked up to see where we were.

(There's food on the other side of the table)I turned to look at him and even though I didn't know what to say, I tried to find something as quickly as possible

I turned to look at him and even though I didn't know what to say, I tried to find something as quickly as possible. I didn't want him to think I didn't like it. I was still thinking about it for a couple seconds and I saw him lower his head, I could say he looked kind of disappointed so I quickly grabbed his hand and smiled widely at him.

"I'm sorry for not saying anything, I've just never had someone do something like this for me. Did you make it yourself?? It honestly looks amazing, Richi. Thank uou so much."

He smiled at my words and I felt him relax his hand in mine.

"Thank you, I really do hope you like it. I did make it by the way!"

I was suprised since Richarlison was almost always the confident type from what I had seen on TV and from the dinner last night.
I'm confused about why he had been so scared or rather nervous to meet me here.

(Richarlison pov)

"I really do love it, you're the sweetest."
She gave me a big smile and I was so relieved she liked what I had set up. I hope she doesn't think I'm weird for seeming so nervous. I promised myself I would appear confident like always in front of her but I just couldn't. I liked her too much to do that.

"Well, let's sit down and eat before it gets cold!"
I tried to make our conversation less awkward while she was still looking around and smiling. I really really hope she isn't doing this to seem nice and that she actually likes what I put together for her. I did spend a lot of time and tried way too hard to get Lucas to admit what's her favourite food.

(Your pov)

I went to the other side of the table and was just about to sit down when he hurried in front of me and pulled my chair out.

"What a gentleman,"
I joked around as both of us smiled. Well not exactly, he really was a gentleman with how he had trated me.

I put the thoughts of why he was nervous aside and just wanted to enjoy our date together.
I looked at the table and saw (your favourite food).

"Wait, how did you know this was my favourite food?"

"I might have had Lucas help me with that one,"
He admitted and I smiled at how hard he tried to make this perfect for us.