III

I was literally at a loss or words. None of us said anything and we kept eye contact for at least a minute. These kinds of things are usually awkward but not this time. The only thing we both felt growing was tension.
He turned around and was about to back away a little but i held onto his arm to not let him go. He turned around to face me again and he saw me lean in so he did too. Our lips touched in a sweet kiss. The very same feeling as last night, I've literally never felt anything better.
We both wanted to go further, I'm pretty sure we were making out by this time. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he wrapped his around my neck. His tongue asked for entrance in my mouth and I opened it slightly to let him in. His tongue was exploring my whole mouth and so was mine to his. He pulled away for a second.

"Are we doing this?"
He whispered, his lips still close to mine but now both of our eyes were open.

"I don't know. Should we?"

"I don't care."
For a second I thought he meant he didn't want this to continue but I realized I was very wrong once his lips attached to mine again and his tongue was touching mine again. This time I was the one to pull away, I went down to leave a few wet kisses on his jawline, then even further down to start kissing his neck. I sucked on a few spots on his neck but lightly licked them right after to ease the burn. He groaned once in a while, signaling me he wants more. I tugged on his shirt, motioning him to take it off. Once he did, i started kissing down his chest. Then I reached his abs, HIS PERFECT ABSSSSS. I started to kiss them until I reached his v-line. I was about to take off his pants, someone rang the doorbell. Fuck. We were so close.

We both sighed, kind of in disappointment.
"I'll go get it, stay right here."

"I'll be waiting!".
He looked after me as i turned around the corner to head to the hallway.
My mouth DROPPED when I looked through the peephole, he rang the doorbell once again and I just shut my eyes knowing this wasnt going to turn out good.
I knew I couldn't ignore him or run from it either, I just had to open up.

"Figured I'd come over to help you clean up the bedroom from last night."
Lucas said in a teasing tone.

"Bro shut the fuck up I swear not right now."

He chuckled:
"Fine fine I was just gonna see if you wanted to hang today."

Lucas was walking towards the kitchen so I quickly pulled his arm and motioning him to go to the other side.

"What is it? I'm literally hungry"

"Hold on a second just quickly"
I pulled out my phone and texted Richarlison to hide somewhere.

"I don't care I'm going."
He continued walking towards the kitchen in front of me.

"Fine, just-"
I stopped talking when I saw him stand looking shocked, he saw the kitchen.

"You didn't tell me he was still here."
Lucas turned to look at me but he didn't look as pissed as I thought he would.

"I'm sorry, Lucas. We didn't do anything, you kno-"
I stopped my sentence since he walked further in the kitchen and opened the fridge unbothered. Me and Richarlison were both looking at him in disbelief. Why isn't he mad at us?
"Wait are you not mad at me?"

"No, why would I be? Bro don't even, you're grown and I'm only your best friend. You can do whatever you want with whoever you want!"
He didn't even sound sarcastic, he sounded for real. Me and Richarlison made eye contact for a couple seconds and he was still leaning against the counter while I was by the kitchen door. We both looked back at Lucas, he was searching for more food in the fridge, literally taking a bite off everything he saw. I walked over to Richarlison.