X

He never pulled his mouth away from my neck while he peeled my shirt off of me. I didn't get a chance to change or even undress yesterday so now he was stripping me naked. He unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans with one hand while the other one was already in them. He had 2 fingers on the hem of my pants as he slid them down and I finished taking them off myself with my legs. He was undressing me fast, I could feel he wanted me and I wanted him too. He unclipped my bra and I stretched my arms out, letting it fall down before he took it from my hands and threw it away somewhere in the room, all while his lips were still kissing my neck. Or rather sucking on it.

He slid both of his hands down my waist slowly, teasing me and trying to make me as wet as possible. Once he reached the hem of my underwear, he put his middle and ring fingers of both hands on both sides of my hips and slid them in my underwear. With one swift motion, they were at my ankles and I tossed them away somewhere using my feet.

His middle finger quickly found it's way to my clit as he circled it lightly, earning a quiet and low groan for me. He smirked, now sucking on my collarbone, going lower by the second. Once his finger started moving on my clit faster, he was kissing down my right breast to my nipple. When his lips reached it, he sucked on it lightly while he rubbed even faster circles on my clit. Suddenly he pulled away in a quick motion. I winced slightly at the loss of contact and friction.

"I changed my mind,"
He started backing away and he looked me up and down.
I raised up my eyebrow slightly, confused at what he meant.

"You look amazing, that I'll admit. But this is my choice of... you know, punishment for you."
Now it made sense. Doesn't mean I liked it though, I guess I like the way he's teasing me and his low voice but not the fact I got all excited for getting dicked down only to be faced with this.

"Sorry, princess. If you're good, I might let you have it tonight."
He chuckled at me and kept up-and-downing me with his eyes.
I groaned annoyed while picking my clothes up from the floor. He turned around to look for his phone for a quick second and I used the chance to try and head to his bathroom as quietly as possible but seems he already knew my plan.

"You're not going anywhere. What I said includes touching yourself. I'm not going to let you off that easily, I'm not that stupid,"
He smirked at me and even though it was attractive I was still kind of pissed at him. And kind of not at the same time. The build up matters too, right? The longer we both stretch it, the more we want each other. The more we want each other, the better is the sex later (i guess).

I just pulled my shirt over my head and walked over to him. He turned around at me:

"Can I atleast get a kiss?"
I was afraid he wasn't going to say no again but he pulled me in by my neck and kissed my lips hard. The kiss lasted for about a minute until we both pulled away, catching our breaths.
I smiled softly at him and at this exact moment I couldn't be more thankful to him for forgiving me that easily. He returned the smile right back to me and took my hand.

He pulled me further into the kitchen and went to open the fridge.
Before he did I interrupted him.

"Wait, don't. I want to repay you for that date and take you out too. Let's go out for breakfast?"
His eyes lit up a bit after he turned to my direction and gave me a bright smile.

"I'd love that, lindinha,"
I couldn't help but smile back because of his words. He makes me feel so loved.

"I'll go get ready. You can just wear the same thing from earlier. You look great in it!"
I did find it a bit weird to be going on a date with the same clothes I was sleeping in but whatever Richarlison says, right?