IV

"But I can't stop me."

I smiled at him, now reassured that this was finally that time. Before either one of us could say anything else he leaned down and our lips attached once again. While we were making out, I felt him roll his hips into mine, grinding himself against me. I whimpered lightly, we both wanted more. 

He did it again, and again, and again until his hips were rolling into mine perfectly and we both moaned out. He pulled away after I tugged on his shirt, motioning him to take it off. I couldn't stop switching between looking at his abs, chest and his face. He's so hot it's literally crazy, He's so beautiful and his body is so perfect. He noticed me staring so he figured he would tease me more. If his hands were holding my waist before, now one of them is sitting on my hip and the other one up my dress, rubbing me through my underwear. 

"Richi..."

I whined out. He and I both knew what he was doing. He was rubbing me clit through my underwear, but not hard enough. And he was doing it on purpose. 

"Please, Richi!"

I was practically whmpering under him and he didn't take his eyes off my face for one second. He wanted to see how desperately I wanted him.

I finally felt him go harder, I moaned in response. I could feel he couldn't hold himself either until he reached his hand out of my dress and started unbuckling his belt. We kept eye contact the whole time when I smiled at him and he couldn't hold back his smile in return.

Once he was done taking off his pants, he put his hand under my back and lifted me up from the seat to unzip my dress and take it off.

"Shit, you look amazing,"
His eyes were roaming all over my body until they landed on my eyes again.

I didn't have time to thank him before his lips started kissing my breasts right above my bra.

"Thank you..."
I breathed out after a light gasp from his mouth.
His hand went under my back once again, this time to unclip my bra. Once he took it off his eyes were attached to my breasts before he went to kiss on them, a minute later - suck on my nipples.
I was lightly moaning and while his mouth was still on my breasts, i grabbed the band of his underwear and took it off of him.

"Fuck, you're huge."

"We'll make it fit, lindinha."
He said, mumbling his last word cause his lips were now kissing all over my stomach.

THAT WAS SO HOTTT. Anyways, while he was kissing lower and lower, almost reaching my underwear, I took his dick in my hand and started lightly stroking it up and down. I knew I wasn't stroking him hard enough, this was my way of teasing him, just like he teased me before.
He whimpered a little and couldn't continue kissing my stomach.

"Please, please harder Marie."

His moans are literally so hot so I decided to give him what he wants. I went way harder now and his moaning was just a bit louder. I pushed him off a little and he got my sign of me wanting us the other way around. We switched places and I was now on top of him. I immediately went down to kiss the tip of his dick lightly. I then took it in my mouth and sucked on it, getting him ready. He gripped my shoulder and groaned a little before placing one of his hands on my head, pushing it down further on his dick. I instantly got to work and started sucking, his hand grabbed my hair and guided my head up and down. He spread his legs a little wider and gained balance, I knew exactly what he was about to do. He began thrusting into my mouth, his dick hitting the back of my throat every time. He went faster and faster every time and I sucked harder, wanting him to reach his high as soon as possible. He looked down at me for a bit before throwing his head back again in pleasure. Looking up at him was SO HOT O MY GAWD. I heard his moans get loader and he was thrusting into my mouth faster so I recognized he was close.